BLM / Plano - Disruption and confrontations

Texas45

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Dec 10, 2020
Not where you are
Asian Lives Matter would literally cause liberal heads to explode ( much like in the movie “Scanners”
View attachment 255691
Havent you heard this momth is API appreciation month

Asian
Pacific Islanders

We have a month to appreciate and celebrate all ethnic classes.

Cept one

Ya know the privileged one

Dont need no month.

Celebrate every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kbaxter60

Lesser Being
Jan 23, 2019
Pipe Creek
Florida seems to be making a lot of decent decisions lately.
Indeed. I heard a clip of Ron deSantis speaking on this very topic last night. He has the right idea. The rights of the law abiding citizens must come first and people who do this crap need to know that his state will not tolerate it. Basically: if you come to our state for this nonsense, there will be consequences.

Rhino

Well-Known
Jan 22, 2009
DFW Area
I'm talking here only about a fake or toy gun or object you insinuate is a gun not about any particular incident as the variables of real life may effect the legal outcome. And I'm not a lawyer.

That said....
Technically, if you point anything like that, fake or not its legally considered a real gun aka ADW.

So you you are threatening deadly force and if they decide to respond with deadly force of their own they are justified and you just brought a pepper ball gun to a real gun fight.

Same goes for your finger in your coat pocket or a gun shaped wood carving. If you're insinuating you have a real gun while threatening with it you may just win the grand prize.
I'm saying if the police try to interact after the fact, handing over a pepper ball gun is genius level... If deadly force is needed, I would of course not pull a toy out.

TX oddball

Jan 20, 2021
DFW
Looks like Texas A.G. Ken Paxton is not pleased with Plano's Chief of police. He had one of his top deputies interview the Chief and got multiple different versions of what happened, with the Chief stating “We have to negotiate with these people. Do you expect us to mass arrest the protesters?" :mad:

Here is is his statement posted in his Twitter account.

n

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Admin
Nov 22, 2011
Spring

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers