Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    1620867373184.png

Wodon43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2016
    North of Houston
    I find it hard to believe that just one officer was there. They should have dispatched every available officer and then call DPS for additional help. They should have arrested all the people in the front vehicles for obstructing traffic and towed them away.
    Right now their just sticking their toe in the water to see if it gets bit. City officials had better crack down hard and fast to nip this sort of thing in the bud before they loose control

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I find it hard to believe that just one officer was there. They should have dispatched every available officer and then call DPS for additional help. They should have arrested all the people in the front vehicles for obstructing traffic and towed them away.
    Right now their just sticking their toe in the water to see if it gets bit. City officials had better crack down hard and fast to nip this sort of thing in the bud before they loose control

If you read the article, you would have seen the reason for only dispatching one officer to the scene. It was reported and dispatched as vehicle accident, and they had a high volume of calls going with officers being elsewhere.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Let's see, it is illegal to take a cops pic but not to get in someone's face with your Iphone and post their pic on the web? Only cops can tell protesters to get out of the street and quit blocking traffic? Bunch of 'elitist' protesters think they have 'extra' rights and LE agrees? Big problem there. Bunch of women think they can protest and nobody will do anything, but the coward men are in the background, armed, just in case somebody does cause a problem? Yup normal modern society, make bad choices and 'require' somebody else take the consequence.
    You can make bad choices but don't expect me to pay for them, I won't.

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Here is a different screenshot from the previous one in this thread, this one from Paxton's Twitter.

This pic is very disturbing. I have, like most on here I’m guessing, my LTC. While I’m not afraid to protect myself, and I try to train as well as I can, I hope I go to my grave never having to take my firearm out of my holster except when I’m training. If I would have seen that pointing at me, I would have emptied my magazine on that person, then reloaded! Then not only would I be facing criminal charges possibly, but I would have to live knowing I shot someone carrying a hot sauce dispenser shaped like a pistol! Either these protesters are so stupid they don’t understand the consequences of what they’re doing, or the much more likely explanation is they’re hoping for something to happen, so they can have their likeness painted as a mural somewhere, and all the woke boys and girls, and boy/girls, and girl/boys, and all the other approximately 1100 other genders out there, will worship them. I know times change, but I am at a complete loss for words on today’s society. When I was a kid, me and my parents dis-agreed on whether or not the stuff I listened to was music. When my parents were kids, their parents hated Elvis and the Beatles. Now there seems to be an attitude that anybody over the age of 40 and white shouldn’t even be allowed to exist!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Let's see, it is illegal to take a cops pic but not to get in someone's face with your Iphone and post their pic on the web? Only cops can tell protesters to get out of the street and quit blocking traffic? Bunch of 'elitist' protesters think they have 'extra' rights and LE agrees? Big problem there. Bunch of women think they can protest and nobody will do anything, but the coward men are in the background, armed, just in case somebody does cause a problem? Yup normal modern society, make bad choices and 'require' somebody else take the consequence.
    You can make bad choices but don't expect me to pay for them, I won't.

You can take a police officers photo. Nothing illegal about it at all.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Wodon43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2016
    North of Houston
    If you read the article, you would have seen the reason for only dispatching one officer to the scene. It was reported and dispatched as vehicle accident, and they had a high volume of calls going with officers being elsewhere.
    I went back and read the Breitbart article looking for a mention of traffic accident or high call volume but couldn’t find it. What you wrote earlier in response to another post you seem to have agreed with me and I quote
    “Wow. I have to agree. That LE officer should have been getting the protesters out of the road and from blocking traffic. He failed in doing that. If he felt overwhelmed, or out-numbered by the number of protesters, he should have called for backup.”

Last edited:

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    Some "groups" do not know when to quit. After dr king was shot many recall how many cities "burned" Few in teh south did as those up north? Ever wonder why? They knew better.

Stupidity of the thugs will cause they to bring that crap to a place where it will not even be a second thought in order to have an EXTREME SHOW OF FORCE

Top Bottom