• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    Go to the intersection and play country music as loud as possible. They'll go away.

I would respectfully disagree. I would suggest bagpipe music instead. Unless you actually enjoy bagpipe music (which I do), it is incredibly annoying, very similar to the sounds that a small plaid cow would make if you were strangling it to death.
    DK Firearms

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I would respectfully disagree. I would suggest bagpipe music instead. Unless you actually enjoy bagpipe music (which I do), it is incredibly annoying, very similar to the sounds that a small plaid cow would make if you were strangling it to death.
    OMG, I know what you mean. My Dad LOVES bagpipes (we're Irish), but I'd rather listen to Nancy Pelosi speak for hours on gun control.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    If you are going to do bagpipes, you need to be painted blue and be wearing a kilt. Preferably with a group of blue painted kilted pipes men

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

I disagree.

They are looking for confrontation, they will feed off of you confronting them.

There are not a lot of winning moves here, they have setup the battlefield up pretty well for them to win. Lots of cameras, lots of [hidden] guns, not much you can do and not make life worse for yourself. The cops are not going to protect you, but be damn sure they will arrest you, as you do not have a Mob to protect you from the cops.

Like that line in War Games, The only winning move is not to play.

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    The entire video isn't shown. That officer was likely waiting on backup to arrive. I highly doubt you have a major intersection shut down and dispatch sends one officer and he is too ignorant to request backup. That officer did right by waiting on the median until more resources arrive to deal with dozens of protesters. As far as I can see there wasn't any immediate threat for him to deal with, just the roadway being blocked by protesters and the irate driver. On top of that now he has to deal with a disturbance. Roadways get blocked everyday on accident scenes and you just have to deal with it until the road is cleared, this is no different.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    And they know this. The Mob Rules.

Apparently you can even pull guns and nothing happens. Thus they know make sure to always operate as a large group.

PDs have got to figure out how to stop this. It is only getting worse. But not if PDs and the DOJ think the problem in America is White Supremacists.
    PD's do society's bidding. Until society is ready for this to stop, Police will have their hands tied and using what you and I would consider appropriate force will not be judged reasonable in court. Nice people elect liberal politicians because it feels nicer, without considering the real effects, then this shit happens and the people wonder why the liberals who orchestrated it won't stop it.

Pointing guns at people is a distinct line and should elicit an immedite force/deadly force response by any police who observed it.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown

I disagree.

They are looking for confrontation, they will feed off of you confronting them.

There are not a lot of winning moves here, they have setup the battlefield up pretty well for them to win. Lots of cameras, lots of [hidden] guns, not much you can do and not make life worse for yourself. The cops are not going to protect you, but be damn sure they will arrest you, as you do not have a Mob to protect you from the cops.

Like that line in War Games, The only winning move is not to play.

it was a joke

Leadeye

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 29, 2020
    Great Southern Forest of Indiana
    That was an open field 25 years ago, I used to go four wheeling there.

Times change, when we moved from the burbs 11 years ago we made sure it would be far enough out.

I don't know what the answer is. Last year I told my wife that most of the people involved looked like Comic-Con LARPers and that sadly somebody would get shot eventually, but maybe that might make the video game crowd drop this stuff and stay home. Now I don't know how much blood it's going to take, but clearly more than what happened in Kenosha.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Roadways get blocked everyday on accident scenes and you just have to deal with it until the road is cleared, this is no different.
    Actually, yes it is different. Extremely different.

Accidents happen, they are not planned. They are not intended to cause trouble for people.

This should be be pawned off.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Actually, yes it is different. Extremely different.

Accidents happen, they are not planned. They are not intended to cause trouble for people.

This should be be pawned off.

+1

That and at an accident the police try to have some lanes open.

And of course at an accident nobody is in your face messing with your car or TRYING to start a confrontation or pulling guns on you or ...

But other than that, it is no different.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I know. After DPD had 5 dead officers, they got tough. Then they fired the Chief for arresting protestors....
    Exactly, society says they want police to do X but they think X is messy and elect politicians who punish police for doing X, then wonder why police don't do X anymore.

This changes at the ballot box. Until people elect pro-rule-of-law politicians, the police have their hands tied. I can make an arrest for a felony and Travis County's duly elected DA will refuse to allow me through to present the PC to the magistrate.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Here is another pic of the Plano Chief. As you can see, he is blocking traffic and walking with BLM. This is what we call "being part of the problem, not the solution". FYI - this is an incident from last year.

A11A1301-DF2C-4405-BBDD-10EE6316F9A4_jpe-1935692.jpg

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Actually the 2nd time they did this. Plano has a mayor (black muslim) that would fit well in Austin. Plano has a gang problem also but so spread out kinda unnoticed. The 'hood' is spreading. Doesn't help that Dallas Housing is buying prop. in Collin county. Used to work with muslim big in the Colin Co. Dem org, they are working hard to take over. BLM flag flies on Parker west of Spring Creek.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom