• ...and so much more!
  • Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Asian Lives Matter would literally cause liberal heads to explode ( much like in the movie “Scanners”
    View attachment 255691

Havent you heard this momth is API appreciation month

Asian
    Pacific Islanders

We have a month to appreciate and celebrate all ethnic classes.

Cept one

Ya know the privileged one

Dont need no month.

Celebrate every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guns International

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Florida seems to be making a lot of decent decisions lately.
    Indeed. I heard a clip of Ron deSantis speaking on this very topic last night. He has the right idea. The rights of the law abiding citizens must come first and people who do this crap need to know that his state will not tolerate it. Basically: if you come to our state for this nonsense, there will be consequences.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    I'm talking here only about a fake or toy gun or object you insinuate is a gun not about any particular incident as the variables of real life may effect the legal outcome. And I'm not a lawyer.

That said....
    Technically, if you point anything like that, fake or not its legally considered a real gun aka ADW.

So you you are threatening deadly force and if they decide to respond with deadly force of their own they are justified and you just brought a pepper ball gun to a real gun fight.

Same goes for your finger in your coat pocket or a gun shaped wood carving. If you're insinuating you have a real gun while threatening with it you may just win the grand prize.
    I'm saying if the police try to interact after the fact, handing over a pepper ball gun is genius level... If deadly force is needed, I would of course not pull a toy out.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    Looks like Texas A.G. Ken Paxton is not pleased with Plano's Chief of police. He had one of his top deputies interview the Chief and got multiple different versions of what happened, with the Chief stating “We have to negotiate with these people. Do you expect us to mass arrest the protesters?" :mad:

Here is is his statement posted in his Twitter account.

n

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    You don't have the right views to get away with such protests. The FBI is actively seeking protestors at the capitol on Jan. 6th, at the same time protestors that assault federal officers in Portland are being released.
    So it appear it was not an actual gun, but a stun gun.

And of course the White Guy has been charged. No charges for any of the illegal protestors.

Charge filed against suspect in protest incident, police say protester did not point gun at motorist | Frisco Enterprise | starlocalmedia.com

60998f0be2b76.image.jpg
    How long until citizens have to defend themselves against the protesters AND the police?.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    The Mayor of Plano is from New York City, so you can imagine what kind of police chief he would appoint.

The kind who spent all of his career but 4 years in the Plano PD?

His resume is impeccable. As pointed out earlier, he started his career in Plano PD.

He worked his way up through the ranks serving on SWAT and BDU along the way. Prior to that he was .mil. He did the Chief stint in Amarillo and then came back.

As we all know though, the higher you rise, the more political and woke you have to become.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    People like Pelosi will probably say they have the right to protest. Now imagine Pelosi in the stopped traffic, police would have that intersection opened up fast.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    The kind who spent all of his career but 4 years in the Plano PD?

His resume is impeccable. As pointed out earlier, he started his career in Plano PD.

He worked his way up through the ranks serving on SWAT and BDU along the way. Prior to that he was .mil. He did the Chief stint in Amarillo and then came back.

As we all know though, the higher you rise, the more political and woke you have to become.

That's not all that rises in the toilet bowl.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom