• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    12 minute review of 9/12 BLM antics. The first few a re slow then it gets into hazing dinners at the end

May have vulgar language as I do not listen to the chants ect.
    Guns International

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

Sometime in the late evening of 03NOV20 (my birthday, btw), the MAJORITY of the American voters will show BLM, ANTIFAS & the FAR LEFT DIMocRATS that they are & will remain the minority.

I predict that President Trump will be reelected by a LANDSLIDE.

yours, satx

dapakattack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    DFW Area
    I predict that President Trump will be reelected by a LANDSLIDE.

yours, satx

I think Trump will win but the mail-in-ballot scheme is to get the Democrats veto control in Congress. Having Trump win will give Dems cover and an excuse...obvious fraud for the Presidency will result in another civil war.

Have control in the House, Senate, Roberts on your side in the SC, and Trump as your whipping boy.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I think Trump will win but the mail-in-ballot scheme is to get the Democrats veto control in Congress. Having Trump win will give Dems cover and an excuse...obvious fraud for the Presidency will result in another civil war.

Have control in the House, Senate, Roberts on your side in the SC, and Trump as your whipping boy.

dapakattack,

When push comes to shove, I do NOT believe that the federal courts will allow the FAR LEFT to STEAL the general election on 03NOV20.
    (Even John Roberts is smarter than to allow an OUTRIGHT THEFT of the WH by FRAUD.)

Fwiw, I'm a Presiding Election Judge in Bexar County & we EOs are "wise to" the FAR LEFT's dirty tricks.
    (Fyi, I have the THP & the BCSD already ON "speed dial" & we EOs will NOT be slow to call for the police if "problems at the polls" start. = I was an Election judge when the BUSH/GORE mess happened & I had to call the VaSP & had to have 4 people arrested for "harassing voters". = VOTER INTIMIDATION is a FELONY.)

IF "worst comes to worst", I agree that there would be CIVIL WAR if an obvious mass election fraud happened. - IMO, the LEFT would LOSE, IF that sad event should happen.

yours, satx

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    dapakattack,

When push comes to shove, I do NOT believe that the federal courts will allow the FAR LEFT to STEAL the general election on 03NOV20.
    (Even John Roberts is smarter than to allow an OUTRIGHT THEFT of the WH by FRAUD.)

Fwiw, I'm a Presiding Election Judge in Bexar County & we EOs are "wise to" the FAR LEFT's dirty tricks.
    (Fyi, I have the THP & the BCSD already ON "speed dial" & we EOs will NOT be slow to call for the police if "problems at the polls" start. = I was an Election judge when the BUSH/GORE mess happened & I had to call the VaSP & had to have 4 people arrested for "harassing voters". = VOTER INTIMIDATION is a FELONY.)

IF "worst comes to worst", I agree that there would be CIVIL WAR if an obvious mass election fraud happened. - IMO, the LEFT would LOSE, IF that sad event should happen.

yours, satx
    Possibly, but a delay tactic could give us President Pelosi.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    It so nice that we’ve normalized masks and face coverings. Look like a bunch of cattle thieves walking down the streets.

flgfish,

LONG BEFORE the virus came to the USA, MANY leftist LUNATICS were masked when "protesting".
    (When certain of the "masked" were checked by LEOs, it was found that most of the "masked people" were WANTED for FELONY crimes.)

NOBODY will be shocked that felons want to escape punishment.

yours, satx

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    flgfish,

LONG BEFORE the virus came to the USA, MANY leftist LUNATICS were masked when "protesting".
    (When certain of the "masked" were checked by LEOs, it was found that most of the "masked people" were WANTED for FELONY crimes.)

yours, satx
    I was just going to say that it's kinda funny that the mask mandate coincides with the masked protests.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I was just going to say that it's kinda funny that the mask mandate coincides with the masked protests.

easy rider,

As early as the Spring of 2017, the so-called "Black Group" (which is NEARLY all "white" thugs, btw) was masked.
    (The "Black Group" were the VIOLENT RIOTERS at Charlottesville VA.)

yours, satx

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    easy rider,

As early as the Spring of 2017, the so-called "Black Group" (which is NEARLY all "white" thugs, btw) was masked.
    (The "Black Group" were the VIOLENT RIOTERS at Charlottesville VA.)

yours, satx
    They've been masked for decades, I meant the latest rounds of riots...... oops, I mean mostly peaceful demonstrations *cough, cough*

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    They've been masked for decades, I meant the latest rounds of riots...... oops, I mean mostly peaceful demonstrations *cough, cough*

easy rider,

REALLY??? - The ANTI-DJT rioting in early 2017 was when I 1st noticed "The Black Group".

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I'm talking about Antifa, formerly anarchists, whom I remember from the WTO riots in Seattle 1999. BTW, BLM has been around since 2013.

easy rider,

UNDERSTOOD. - I was talking about "The Black Group".

There have been "masked" LEFTIST KOOK groups around since at least 1965, when I was a UT Freshman.
    (One such was the so-called "Devil's Friends" & who assaulted one of the DELTA DELTA DELTA sorority coeds in SEP '65 for registering voters..)

yours, satx

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    easy rider,

UNDERSTOOD. - I was talking about "The Black Group".

There have been "masked" LEFTIST KOOK groups around since at least 1965, when I was a UT Freshman.
    (One such was the so-called "Devil's Friends" & who assaulted one of the DELTA DELTA DELTA sorority coeds in SEP '65 for registering voters..)

yours, satx
    Now if you're talking about the Black Panthers, I believe they started in 1966, but I have mixed feelings about them.

In 2011 I met an elderly white woman, whom lived among, documented and photographed both the Black Panthers and the Hell's Angels during that period. I talked with her on many occasions, read what she had written and seen her photographs. Let's just say, much of what was reported by the MSM in those days was greatly hyped.

flgfish

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2020
    The Woodlands
    flgfish,

yours, satx
    Yeah, obviously. But before you could always point to them and say, “Those folks are up to no good.” Now, they have an out and certainly an easier time blending in with the folks who don’t have mischief on their minds.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom