• SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    To All,

Sometime in the late evening of 03NOV20 (my birthday, btw), the MAJORITY of the American voters will show BLM, ANTIFAS & the FAR LEFT DIMocRATS that they are & will remain the minority.

I predict that President Trump will be reelected by a LANDSLIDE.

yours, satx
    Looking forward to celebrating both the win and will send a cheers your direction for a lovely birthday!
    Texas SOT

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Looking forward to celebrating both the win and will send a cheers your direction for a lovely birthday!

SURVIVOR619,

THANK YOU. - FYI, my lady asked me what I wanted for my birthday last week.
    I told her the ALL that I want is: a Trump/Pence LANDSLIDE win, "Nanny" Pelosi to lose her speakership & several new GOP US Senators.

yours, satx

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    1600101778723.png

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    12 minute review of 9/12 BLM antics. The first few a re slow then it gets into hazing dinners at the end

May have vulgar language as I do not listen to the chants ect.

They certainly do have the right to protest. And those diners have the right to spill stuff on them. Accidentally.

I hope those protesters are alienating every Dem voter. Surely only the fringe are supporting that nonsense.

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    easy rider,

UNDERSTOOD. - I was talking about "The Black Group".

There have been "masked" LEFTIST KOOK groups around since at least 1965, when I was a UT Freshman.
    (One such was the so-called "Devil's Friends" & who assaulted one of the DELTA DELTA DELTA sorority coeds in SEP '65 for registering voters..)

yours, satx
    You thinking of Black Block? They got more serious around 2015 with attacks.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    You thinking of Black Block? They got more serious around 2015 with attacks.

HKaltwasser,

The group that I'm talking about wore ALL red or black clothes & HALLOWEEN (& OFTEN Devil's) masks. = They beat up several students in 1965 & after.
    (At least as far as I know they were never caught. = I got "booted out" of UT in the Summer of 1966.= I got caught on the 3RD floor of SRD w/my girlfriend about 3AM, one Sunday morning. - The Dean of Women was "not amused". = Oddly, Linda was NOT expelled. - She was put on "social probation" for the rest of the Summer Session.)

yours, satx

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    Is this a joke? How in the hell can they be wining hearts of america other than self-hating white people?

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

Add to all that LUNACY on the FAR LEFT, ADD in the VULGARITY & HATEFUL comments directed toward the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginzburg for simply DYING while President Trump is in office. = The ONLY class that the MORON LEFT has in 2020 is LOW CLASS & TRASHY.

Otoh, the RIGHT has made nothing but PRAYERFUL & RESPECTFUL COMMENTS about her passing into Eternity, with condolences for her family & friends.

yours, satx

Last edited:

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    The BLM isn't winning crap. They are losing big time. People are growing sick and tired of the nonsense and the lies.

True. But Nancy Pelosi had to wait for the polling data to tell her that rioting, burning and looting wouldn’t poll well with the American people.

That‘s what you call being out of touch with the hearts and minds of the American people.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Nancy is a drunken idiot!

Axxe55,

An old (we are ALL old these days.) Army buddy, who is retired as SGT with the USCP, told me at an Alexandria, VA Lion's Club meeting in May 2011 that "NANNY" Pelosi FREQUENTLY drinks booze on the job & he has personally seen her DRUNK in committee meetings & also on the floor of the HoR several times.

yours, satx

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Axxe55,

An old (we are ALL old these days.) Army buddy, who is retired as SGT with the USCP, told me at an Alexandria, VA Lion's Club meeting in May 2011 that "NANNY" Pelosi FREQUENTLY drinks booze on the job & he has personally seen her DRUNK in committee meetings & also on the floor of the HoR several times.

yours, satx

I have been around too many alcoholics and drunks over the years. I personally believe she's one or the other.

Probably too many of those five martini lunches!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Funny how “People will do what they do” until the poll numbers come out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just further proof she's an idiot and needs to go.

I find it laughable that she criticizes Trump all the time about the way he does things, but she represents San Francisco, which has become like many third world countries. Nancy should clean up her own backyard before telling others what they should or shouldn't be doing.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom