Bloomberg does it again

ShootWhenICan

Apr 5, 2012
Houston
One last FU from Bloomberg before he moves on.
At the same time it's not like the new mayor won't continue on the same course though.

NYC Sending Out Gun Confiscation Notices

Screen-Shot-2013-11-27-at-9.31.12-AM1.png

TruthAboutGuns

Southpaw

Forum BSer
TGT Supporter
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalupe Co.
I love the fact that he thinks he has the right to know and you have a need to prove, where the rifle will be stored out of his jurisdiction.

Honestly, I thank God everyday I wake up in Texas. They don't even have a fighting chance in a place like NY.

Vaquero

Dog faced pony soldier
Apr 4, 2011
Out West
Un-American.

That little notice right there would ensure my demise.
Secede my ass, we need to kick their asses out!

Southpaw

Forum BSer
TGT Supporter
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalupe Co.
Un-American.

That little notice right there would ensure my demise.
Secede my ass, we need to kick their asses out!
And yet the majority of NYC subjects will not even know or care about this. The one's that do hear about it and are not gun owner's will, for the most part, support it as they have had it pounded in their brains that only the government should be armed.

grumper

TGT Addict
Jul 5, 2012
Austin
Those bolt action .22LR rifles are a criminal scourge I tell you.

I can't count the number of bolt action drive bys that went down last week.

**** that nazi bloomberg.
**** obama.
**** NYC.
**** NY in general.
**** that whole section of the country as a whole.

This just reinforces the not-so-tin-foil-hat-as-we-had-thought notion that Registration = Confiscation. Now I'm just waiting for adolf bloomberg to start whispering dreams of confiscation to Ofailure using the NFRTR, 4473s, and those NICS approvals that supposedly are not being kept (except when Klinton kept them, GWB kept them, and zero kept them).

But confiscation isn't legal? The Emperor will make it legal. And no one in the media or the spineless GOP will dare call him out on it, much less fight it.

I'm still not convinced that this BS upcoming trust/corp/LLC NFA rule change won't be retroactively applied to invalidate thousands of previously 100% legally issued tax stamps as an excuse for obama's jack booted thugs to confiscate firearms by force. That's just how this african warlord rolls, rules and laws and precedent mean nothing to him. Just look at the laundry list of laws he's either blatantly broken, ignored, or decided all by himself not to enforce:

Inspector General Reform Act of 2008
War Powers Resolution of 1973
Defense of Marriage Act
Immigration laws
ITAR
obamacare itself with waivers & ordering insurance companies to re-offer illegal plans & delaying parts by decree
Illegal/Regulated substances laws

Last edited:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
Jul 11, 2009
East Houston
My line is drawn in the sand. Now, I'll go and have a good retirement, enjoy my little dog, Jake and not give it another thought. When they succeed in making me fear them....they win.

Flash

Top Bottom