Join TexasGunTalk

Bloomberg door to door and robo-texts - Collin County

Discussion in 'Politics' started by newbirdhunter, Feb 26, 2020.

1. newbirdhunter

newbirdhunter New Member

Jan 15, 2015
    Anyone else in Collin County keep seeing Bloomberg commercials ad nauseam? Keep receiving robo-texts from his campaign? You text STOP to one and another number will text you a day or two later with the same BS message. It's very annoying.

A short while ago I had one of Bloomberg's minions at my door, complete with pamphlets and his blue "Mike" t-shirt, wanting to talk to me about how wonderful life will be under Chairman Bloomberg. I pointed to the No Soliciting sign and told him I wasn't interested.

Collin County has been pretty red in the 20 years I have lived here, but all the corporate relocations and the high number of foreign technology workers make me think its not going to stay that way for long: possibly as early as this year's elections. I have no doubt Texas will turn purple quite soon and its very disturbing to me.

Are you being bombarded by Bloomberg commercials and robo-texts? Has someone from his campaign knocked on your door? What do you think about the future for our great state?

2. oldag

oldag TGT Addict

Feb 19, 2015
    Mike who?

3. BillFairbanks

BillFairbanks Well-Known

May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    Did you ask him if he was there to take your guns?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. M2 Carbine

M2 Carbine Active Member

May 6, 2014
    I'm afraid, as much as I despise Bloomberg and Democrats, if his swamp rats showed up at my place spouting their liberal crap I would be less than polite.

308nato likes this.
  5. avvidclif

avvidclif Sturgis '95, RFTW 2010

Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    I wouldn't be less than polite, that's too nice. Probably stick a gun in their face and see how fast they can run.

6. M2 Carbine

M2 Carbine Active Member

May 6, 2014
    Tell them, "My dog can make it to the front gate in 6 seconds....you better be able to make it in 5 seconds".

The Bloomberg TV ads they are playing about supper time, are disgusting enough, I'm not about to put up with these people setting foot on my place.

7. Ioannes

Ioannes Member

Oct 12, 2019
    US
    Isn't Colin County home to Plano?

Red states are the victim of their own success. Douchebags from CA/NY/WA/CO/IL show up and want to mess it up.

There sucks so you came here.
    When you bring there here, here becomes there.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

8. m5215

m5215 Pistoleer

Sep 3, 2018
    TX
    I moved to Plano in Collin county recently to get away from the Dallas county BS so it better stay red.

9. popper

popper Active Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Moved to Collin years ago from Dallas co to get away from the crazeys. Imports are changing it fast. Knew some Dem workers trying to speed it up. Tarrant is vulnerable also.

10. toddnjoyce

toddnjoyce TGT Addict

Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Somebody makes it to my door and they’ve already passed through a gate that’s well marked no trespassing, so they’ve been warned.

Then, I’m always armed when I answer the door. It’s usually an awkward conversation when I bring up the fact they’re already trespassing and my 1911 is visible. Now that I think about it, door to door anything has stopped since I ran off somebody that Beto was pimping in 2018.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
    CyberWolf and TX OMFS like this.