Bloomberg needs to be arrested for voter tampering and spend a few years in prison.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    He's a communist and needs to go to prison for this latest crime.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Did he actually commit a criminal act?

That is the million dollar question and one an investigation can uncover. IF he did commit a criminal act, then he needs to be charged, indicted, and brought to trial, then if convicted, so then he can go to prison.

Those pesky constitutional rights just keep getting in the way!

I don't like or care for Bloomberg, but he is entitled to the same rights as anyone else.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Who is disputing his rights....give him all of his rights, and then put the piece of garbage in prison for about 20 years.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Did he actually commit a criminal act?

That is the million dollar question and one an investigation can uncover. IF he did commit a criminal act, then he needs to be charged, indicted, and brought to trial, then if convicted, so then he can go to prison.

Those pesky constitutional rights just keep getting in the way!

I don't like or care for Bloomberg, but he is entitled to the same rights as anyone else.
    On the surface it appears he did violate Florida's election/voting laws.

1600979105161.png

104.012 Consideration for registration; interference with registration; soliciting registrations for compensation; alteration of registration application.—
    (1) Any person who gives anything of value that is redeemable in cash to any person in consideration for his or her becoming a registered voter commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. This section shall not be interpreted, however, to exclude such services as transportation to the place of registration or baby-sitting in connection with the absence of an elector from home for registering.
    (2) A person who by bribery, menace, threat, or other corruption, directly or indirectly, influences, deceives, or deters or attempts to influence, deceive, or deter any person in the free exercise of that person’s right to register to vote at any time, upon the first conviction, commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084, and, upon any subsequent conviction, commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
    (3) A person may not solicit or pay another person to solicit voter registrations for compensation that is based upon the number of registrations obtained. A person who violates the provisions of this subsection commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
    (4) A person who alters the voter registration application of any other person, without the other person’s knowledge and consent, commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Who is disputing his rights....give him all of his rights, and then put the piece of garbage in prison for about 20 years.

So what if he didn't commit anything criminal or illegal?
    What then?
    The statement you made, in the first post, makes me think you do dispute that he has rights.
    Last I remember, believing in communist ideology wasn't a criminal act, or illegal.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    What then?
    The statement you made, in the first post, makes me think you do dispute that he has rights.
    Last I remember, believing in communist ideology wasn't a criminal act, or illegal.
    Read one of the Florida statues he's being investigated under..... Hasn't a thing to do with communism.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Doug, most excellent in providing that.

I took this part out of the statutes. If Bloomberg is paying fines and fees, those are not redeemable for cast, so he would not be violating at least this section.

 Any person who gives anything of value that is redeemable in cash to any person in consideration for his or her becoming a registered voter

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    What then?
    Didn't say it was, just said he is a communist. Didn't say a thing about him not having rights.

I think its more reading comprehension and that basically you just want to disagree with anything I say.

Are you a communist or just a "progressive" ?

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Doug, most excellent in providing that.

I took this part out of the statutes. If Bloomberg is paying fines and fees, those are not redeemable for cast, so he would not be violating at least this section.

 Any person who gives anything of value that is redeemable in cash to any person in consideration for his or her becoming a registered voter

Mmmmm.... Bloomberg is paying cash so these felons can/will vote doesn't count is redeemable as cash? Stretching that wire kinna tight ain't ya'?

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Let's see how your meter registers this one... Also being investigated under this statue....

104.061 Corruptly influencing voting.—
    (1) Whoever by bribery, menace, threat, or other corruption whatsoever, either directly or indirectly, attempts to influence, deceive, or deter any elector in voting or interferes with him or her in the free exercise of the elector’s right to vote at any election commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084 for the first conviction, and a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084, for any subsequent conviction.
    (2) No person shall directly or indirectly give or promise anything of value to another intending thereby to buy that person’s or another’s vote or to corruptly influence that person or another in casting his or her vote. Any person who violates this subsection is guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. However, this subsection shall not apply to the serving of food to be consumed at a political rally or meeting or to any item of nominal value which is used as a political advertisement, including a campaign message designed to be worn by a person.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Didn't say it was, just said he is a communist. Didn't say a thing about him not having rights.

I think its more reading comprehension and that basically you just want to disagree with anything I say.

Are you a communist or just a "progressive" ?

What is so difficult to comprehend in what you posted in the first post on this thread.

[IMG alt="gambler"]https://www.texasguntalk.com/data/avatars/m/38/38723.jpg?1596480803[/IMG]
    gambler

Jul 31, 202026643Texas
    He's a communist and needs to go to prison for this latest crime.

You stated he's a communist, and needs to be in prison for his latest crimes.

Again, did he actually commit a criminal act? Did he do something illegal?

That needs to be determined in an investigation. You Gambler are asserting he's guilty without anything that says otherwise.

It's simply I disagree with what you post because I think you post without thinking things over first. Seems like more of an emotional response coming from you because these things upset you.

Gambler, in no way am I communist or a progressive! And does that mean anyone that believes in the law, rights and freedoms and due process is a communist, or a progressive now?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Let's see how your meter registers this one... Also being investigated under this statue....

104.061 Corruptly influencing voting.—
    (1) Whoever by bribery, menace, threat, or other corruption whatsoever, either directly or indirectly, attempts to influence, deceive, or deter any elector in voting or interferes with him or her in the free exercise of the elector’s right to vote at any election commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084 for the first conviction, and a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084, for any subsequent conviction.
    (2) No person shall directly or indirectly give or promise anything of value to another intending thereby to buy that person’s or another’s vote or to corruptly influence that person or another in casting his or her vote. Any person who violates this subsection is guilty of a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. However, this subsection shall not apply to the serving of food to be consumed at a political rally or meeting or to any item of nominal value which is used as a political advertisement, including a campaign message designed to be worn by a person.

That one would be more applicable IMO. One could assert and derive it's bribery for getting felons to vote.

Bloomberg paying their fines isn't redeemable for cast that the felon can actually pit into his pocket.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    And these....

104.0616 Vote-by-mail ballots and voting; violations.—
    (1) For purposes of this section, the term “immediate family” means a person’s spouse or the parent, child, grandparent, or sibling of the person or the person’s spouse.
    (2) Any person who provides or offers to provide, and any person who accepts, a pecuniary or other benefit in exchange for distributing, ordering, requesting, collecting, delivering, or otherwise physically possessing more than two vote-by-mail ballots per election in addition to his or her own ballot or a ballot belonging to an immediate family member, except as provided in ss. 101.6105-101.694, commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

And this....

1. Section 597. Expenditures to influence voting

18 U.S. Code § 597.Expenditures to influence voting
    prev | next
    Whoever makes or offers to make an expenditure to any person, either to vote or withhold his vote, or to vote for or against any candidate; and
    Whoever solicits, accepts, or receives any such expenditure in consideration of his vote or the withholding of his vote—
    Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if the violation was willful, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.
    (June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 721; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(H), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147; Pub. L. 10

And this...

10307. Prohibited acts
    (a) Failure or refusal to permit casting or tabulation of vote
    No person acting under color of law shall fail or refuse to permit any person to vote who is entitled to vote under any provision of chapters 103 to 107 of this title or is otherwise qualified to vote, or willfully fail or refuse to tabulate, count, and report such person's vote.

(b) Intimidation, threats, or coercion
    No person, whether acting under color of law or otherwise, shall intimidate, threaten, or coerce, or attempt to intimidate, threaten, or coerce any person for voting or attempting to vote, or intimidate, threaten, or coerce, or attempt to intimidate, threaten, or coerce any person for urging or aiding any person to vote or attempt to vote, or intimidate, threaten, or coerce any person for exercising any powers or duties under section 10302(a), 10305, 10306, or 10308(e) of this title or section 1973d or 1973g of title 42.1

(c) False information in registering or voting; penalties
    Whoever knowingly or willfully gives false information as to his name, address or period of residence in the voting district for the purpose of establishing his eligibility to register or vote, or conspires with another individual for the purpose of encouraging his false registration to vote or illegal voting, or pays or offers to pay or accepts payment either for registration to vote or for voting shall be fined not more than $10,000 or imprisoned not more than five years, or both: Provided, however, That this provision shall be applicable only to general, special, or primary elections held solely or in part for the purpose of selecting or electing any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, presidential elector, Member of the United States Senate, Member of the United States House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, Guam, or the Virgin Islands, or Resident Commissioner of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.

(d) Falsification or concealment of material facts or giving of false statements in matters within jurisdiction of examiners or hearing officers; penalties
    Whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of an examiner or hearing officer knowingly and willfully falsifies or conceals a material fact, or makes any false, fictitious, or fraudulent statements or representations, or makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry, shall be fined not more than $10,000 or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

(e) Voting more than once
    (1) Whoever votes more than once in an election referred to in paragraph (2) shall be fined not more than $10,000 or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

(2) The prohibition of this subsection applies with respect to any general, special, or primary election held solely or in part for the purpose of selecting or electing any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, presidential elector, Member of the United States Senate, Member of the United States House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, Guam, or the Virgin Islands, or Resident Commissioner of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.

(3) As used in this subsection, the term "votes more than once" does not include the casting of an additional ballot if all prior ballots of that voter were invalidated, nor does it include the voting in two jurisdictions under section 10502 of this title, to the extent two ballots are not cast for an election to the same candidacy or office.

( Pub. L. 89–110, title I, §11, Aug. 6, 1965, 79 Stat. 443 ; renumbered title I, Pub. L. 91–285, §2, June 22, 1970, 84 Stat. 314 ; amended Pub. L. 91–405, title II, §204(e), Sept. 22, 1970, 84 Stat. 853 ; Pub. L. 94–73, title IV, §§404, 409, Aug. 6, 1975, 89 Stat. 404 , 405.)

References in Text
    Sections 1973d and 1973g of title 42, referred to in subsec. (b), were repealed by Pub. L. 109–246, §3(c), July 27, 2006, 120 Stat. 580 .

Codification
    Section was formerly classified to section 1973i of Title 42, The Public Health and Welfare, prior to editorial reclassification and renumbering as this section.

Amendments
    -Subsec. (c). Pub. L. 94–73, §404, inserted reference to Guam and Virgin Islands.

Subsec. (e). Pub. L. 94–73, §409, added subsec. (e).

1970-Subsec. (c). Pub. L. 91–405 substituted reference to Delegate from District of Columbia for Delegates or Commissioners from territories or possessions.

Effective Date of 1970 Amendment
    Amendment by Pub. L. 91–405 effective Sept. 22, 1970, see section 206(b) of Pub. L. 91–405, set out as an Effective Date note under section 25a of Title 2, The Congress.

1 See References in Text note below.

And there's more if you get this far and still think Bloomberg is within his "rights" to buy votes... Let'me know and I post the rest of the articles Bloomberg is being investigated under....

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I didn't say he didn't have rights. I just expressed my opinion. Can't I express my opinion without getting interrogated by you every time ?

Why don't you just move on if you disagree with a statement I make.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Paying someone's bills is basically putting cash into their pocket, isn't it?

That could be splitting hairs, don't you think?

Not necessarily IMO.

Here's another thing, Bloomberg didn't get wealthy from being an idiot, and I'm pretty sure his lawyers have looked at this indepth quite a bit.

Thinking, or even knowing someone did something wrong, is entirely different than proving it.

OJ Simpson. Most people think, or believe OJ killed his wife. But it was never proven in a court of law, and he walked out a free man that day of the verdict.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Oh, I agree Bloomberg isn't ignorant. Stupid? Jury will return a verdict later. There's a bunch of ust'a be rich dudes rotting away in prison.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom