ARJ Defense ad

Bloomberg needs to be arrested for voter tampering and spend a few years in prison.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I didn't say he didn't have rights. I just expressed my opinion. Can't I express my opinion without getting interrogated by you every time ?

Why don't you just move on if you disagree with a statement I make.

An interrogation? Seriously?

Move on if I disagree? Seriously? So you just want others to blindly agree with your opinions from here on out? And you think if my opinions differ with yours, that I need to, "just move on" and therefor not reply?

I guess you are now setting the rules of how people are to post to threads now. (That wasn't sarcasm.)

Again, is this a rant, or a discussion?
    DK Firearms

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Until he was sentenced to prison for 33 years on some trumped up arrest for armed robbery and kidnapping. Too bad he got out in 9 years but better than nothing.

And the civil liability against him but I'm sure the scum bag isn't paying a dime of that.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    An interrogation? Seriously?

Move on if I disagree? Seriously? So you just want others to blindly agree with your opinions from here on out? And you think if my opinions differ with yours, that I need to, "just move on" and therefor not reply?

I guess you are now setting the rules of how people are to post to threads now. (That wasn't sarcasm.)

Again, is this a rant, or a discussion?
    Yep, just keep on movin' no need for your reply.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Until he was sentenced to prison for 33 years on some trumped up arrest for armed robbery and kidnapping. Too bad he got out in 9 years but better than nothing.

And the civil liability against him but I'm sure the scum bag isn't paying a dime of that.

Two separate criminal acts that nothing to do with one another. I merely mentioned the OJ case as source of provenance to the statement I made.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    oh my.jpeg

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Did he actually commit a criminal act?

That is the million dollar question and one an investigation can uncover. IF he did commit a criminal act, then he needs to be charged, indicted, and brought to trial, then if convicted, so then he can go to prison.

Those pesky constitutional rights just keep getting in the way!

I don't like or care for Bloomberg, but he is entitled to the same rights as anyone else.
    His crime will be limiting his buying of votes to blacks and Hispanics. If he did it for everyone he probably would have been ok.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It will come down to whether or not they can prove he actually stipulated that the money was dependent on them registering and voting. His defense will be that he was simply trying to help them get their lives back on track and never once considered any effect it would have in their ability of likelihood to register or vote, or for which party.

He’s crooked as shit. But knowing someone is and proving it in court are 2 different things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    What Doug posted,
    104.012 Consideration for registration; interference with registration; soliciting registrations for compensation; alteration of registration application.—
    (1) Any person who gives anything of value that is redeemable in cash to any person in consideration for his or her becoming a registered voter commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. This section shall not be interpreted, however, to exclude such services as transportation to the place of registration or baby-sitting in connection with the absence of an elector from home for registering.

It would appear that he committed a felony of the third degree. Assuming that the DA feels that paying off fines is giving anything of value. It would not appear to matter what party the felon would vote for either. I personally doubt that this goes anywhere. There is you and me and our lords. Bloomberg ain't you and me.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    It will come down to whether or not they can prove he actually stipulated that the money was dependent on them registering and voting. His defense will be that he was simply trying to help them get their lives back on track and never once considered any effect it would have in their ability of likelihood to register or vote, or for which party.

He’s crooked as shit. But knowing someone is and proving it in court are 2 different things.

Anyone with half a brain knows it's buying votes, but if he isn't violating voter's laws, not a lot anyone can do about it.

Hopefully, an investigation will uncover some mistake they made though.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Anyone with half a brain knows it's buying votes, but if he isn't violating voter's laws, not a lot anyone can do about it.

Hopefully, an investigation will uncover some mistake they made though.

It will be tough to prove if he never put it in writing anywhere and no one comes forward with some type of proof of his intent.

Easy to see, hard to prove.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    It will be tough to prove if he never put it in writing anywhere and no one comes forward with some type of proof of his intent.

Easy to see, hard to prove.

Exactly. And smart rich people usually have several layers between them and what they are donating money to, as insurance in case things do go afoul of the law. Then they can claim they didn't know what was going on.

That is why rich and powerful people very seldom get caught. Usually it's others below them that are sacrificed for them.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

He said they had to be registered first and only black and Hispanics. Sounds like vote buying to me.

I'll look tomorrow for the interview.

Top Bottom