• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    It's his money but Bloomberg thinks he can spend $50 million to challenge NRA this year by building a nationwide grass-roots network to motivate voters who feel strongly about curbing gun violence, an organization he hopes can eventually outmuscle the National Rifle Association.
    [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]I don't think he understands what constitutes a grass-roots movement.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/16/us/bloomberg-plans-a-50-million-challenge-to-the-nra.html?_r=1[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif]He added the terroristic threat: “We’ve got to make them afraid of us.”[/FONT]
    Venture Surplus ad

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    What is his deal with firearms?! There is just a unhealthy hatred for a inanimate object.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    What is his deal with firearms?! There is just a unhealthy hatred for a inanimate object.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

He's a hitler wannabe. It's not just guns. He banned big soft drinks, tobacco sales to legal young adults, and endorsed warrantless anal cavity searches of random pedestrians.

All he needs is a fuhrer-stache to complete the image. Fascism is ok as long as the guys in brown shirts are under your command.

The quote sounds like something adolf or goring would have said "We must make the jews afraid of us". Ironic.

Last edited:

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Bloomberg is a classic Freudian diagnosed man with penis envy.

He does not have a dick or a gun, and he does not want anyone else to have what he does not have.

Iamntxhunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2014
    He is a classic communist/statist that believes in 100% control of the people. The problem is this dumb bastard gets elected by stupid people and is able to get rich from a free market system and country that he hates in its current form.

The real idiots are the people that voted him into office and listens to what he has to say. I hope he goes broke.

Note: Idiots being those that think he has something good to bring to the table.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Yes, the turd Bloomberg has floated to the top again. His articles lit up Yahoo today.

Some of his Mayors group resigned because Bloomberg changed their goals from controlling ILLEGAL guns to working to control guns that are currently LEGAL!

Flash

Top Bottom