• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fortitude88

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2013
    Flower Mound, TX
    Winchester White Box (WWB) is my go-to range ammo along with Remington UMC, so yeah, they'll be great.

And yes, it's possible to set up alerts (email notifications) through Midway and Brownell's. If you order from Brownell's, use the link near the top of the TGT webpage, 'cause they're a sponsor of us.

Very cool. Will do! Thanks again.
    Texas SOT

Fortitude88

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2013
    Flower Mound, TX
    So that kind of time if they are out of stock would be considered normal for current events. However, I believe the common consensus was that many other vendors have it in stock so unless you're really wanting to do business with this vendor, you could get the gun without the wait.

Just to follow up: I did call the remaining 12 dealers on Kimber's list for my zip code asking about the inventory of this gun (the Kimber Ultra CDP II). All the dealers, including where I purchased mine, have versions of the Kimber 1911 (the Crimson, etc), but no dealer I phoned carried the Ultra CDP II in stock. I guess it's safe to conclude there's no wind blowing up my skirt after all, and for the time being this model really is hard to come by. #obamanation

CitizenSeven

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Dallas
    I'm fairly new to guns as well, and Ammoseek.com has been a good source for pricing, at least in this "price gouging era" and for a noob. I've had good dealings with LuckyGunner and Ammo2u, and Ammotogo. Not so great (absurdly long lead time for ammo, over a month from order to delivery) with tacticalgearops.

Speaking of which, what is "normal" pricing? For 9mm, I consider myself fairly lucky if I get it (delivered) for under 50 cents a round, and I've only managed that once so far. Pricing .45ACP, it seems about the same, maybe a little more. From what I've been able to gather, those are still at least twice historical norm. Is that more-or-less right?

Top Bottom