• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Blue state. Progressive state. Left Coast liberal state. (aka Washington)

From the Bearing Arms blog; "This past year [2022], the number of concealed gun licenses awarded in Washington state soared by more than 57,000, to about 700,000, according to data from the state Department of Licensing....It means that just shy of 12% of all the adults in Washington state are packing (or at least are licensed to do so). This rate is 11th highest in the nation, according to a national roundup of gun data, behind mostly red states."

Interesting numbers considering that very bad new law (Measure 114) that passed in Nov 2022 which is discussed elsewhere on this forum.
    Guns International

Attachments

• download (11).jpg
      download (11).jpg
      6.5 KB · Views: 41

Yall

Linux Wizard
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2023
    San Antonio
    What I always find interesting is the disparity between states with regard to the number of permits issued, even in deep red states. Some states you might find a whopping >10%, and others much less. Even among blue states you'll find the number of permits issued to be very strange, but I think it's just indicative of the different gun culture in those states. CA I think, for its population and number of 'Conservative' Sheriff's/counties, has surprisingly low permits issued.

WA doesn't surprise me. Eastern Washington is essentially Western Idaho lol

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Blue state. Progressive state. Left Coast liberal state. (aka Washington)

From the Bearing Arms blog; "This past year [2022], the number of concealed gun licenses awarded in Washington state soared by more than 57,000, to about 700,000, according to data from the state Department of Licensing....It means that just shy of 12% of all the adults in Washington state are packing (or at least are licensed to do so). This rate is 11th highest in the nation, according to a national roundup of gun data, behind mostly red states."

Interesting numbers considering that very bad new law (Measure 114) that passed in Nov 2022 which is discussed elsewhere on this forum.
    Washington is a blue group of cities surrounded by conservative counties, More shooting clubs and monthly competitions than I've seen here in Texas. I lived there for 14 years and rode a bicycle to the local gun range (my club range was 15 miles away) Lots of black powder rendezvous events and great gunshows.Colorado was much the same without the rondies and gun ranges fewer and further apart. When CO passed the 10 round mag fiasco every sheriff except Denver refuses to enforce and FFL's continued to accept and transfer internet purchase of hi capacity weapons with mags! It is the liberal city folk who are the problem.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom