• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...018-primary-amid-surge-democratic-voters.html

With early voting already suggesting a record turnout for Democrats, and widespread speculation about what effect an endorsement by President Trump will have on Republican candidates, the Texas primaries are being looked at as both a bellwether for the rest of the nation - and a sign the red state could be turning purple more quickly than expected.
    Lynx Defense

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Texas demographics are changing. GOP needs to peel the Hispanic vote away from the Dems, or Texas will go Dem at some point.
    Texas is already blue. We just haven't realized it yet. If you look at what's happening in Harris County Dallas San Antonio Austin, pretty soon you're going to see no Republicans getting elected to office

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Texas is already blue. We just haven't realized it yet. If you look at what's happening in Harris County Dallas San Antonio Austin, pretty soon you're going to see no Republicans getting elected to office

Exactly why I avoid those places.
    Makes my blood boil.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Texas demographics are changing. ..................Texas will go Dem at some point.
    Been saying this here for several years myself, mostly due to in migration from out of state and differences in birth rates.

Hispanics to outnumber whites in Texas by 2020, state says
    By Joshua Fechter, Published 1:59 pm, Thursday, July 9, 2015
    " Hispanics are expected to outnumber whites in Texas by 2020 and expected to make up the state's majority population by 2042. according to a recent report from the Office of the State Demographer."

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Plus the $18 billion dollars from Soros.

Fun fact. We've had 39 democrat governors and 7 republican governors. 3 others they we're something different.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Texas demographics are changing. GOP needs to peel the Hispanic vote away from the Dems, or Texas will go Dem at some point.
    This. But Hispanics + Millennials is a double whammy. Old school hard working Hispanics are a dying breed

It's said if they grab Tarrant, then we're doomed. As of 2016 we voted similar to TX, 52% to 43%. That's a slim gap.
    Not suprised when whites only have on average 2 kids

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    I have 4 kids, but I'm Filipino, so we only net 2 white kids. Realistically, with my strong genes, we only have 1 white-looking kid lol.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    We've also got the dilemma in our district of Mega-RINO Charlie Geren vs. the heavily-endorsed Bo French.... yet he's also got a tainted past. Sued by Taya Kyle twice.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Considering its over $20 grand to have one child and an average of $50k-$70k for education. $500+ a month for medical insurance. School Tax. It'd almost seem it was that way by design.

But if your not worried about that and desire and or ok with assistance/subsidies/welfare/etc etc....

Top Bottom