• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gpz1100

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Warren, TX
    Bo Don Gun Show to be held at the Port Arthur Civic Center Hwy. 73 and Ninth Ave. on April 25th & 26st. Show hours are 9am-6pm on Saturday, 9am-5pm on Sunday. Admission $6, children under 12 free with adult and free parking.</SPAN>
    Venture Surplus ad

Trueno

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    Golden Triangle
    Should be fairly easy, price might not be easy to swallow. Still runnin' 675-750 at the shows from the usual dealers. I'll have some AK's for display and some parts for sale, maybe even do some interesting trades, stop by and say howdy.

t

sonsofliberty

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Been A while

Hey man im no troll. I just dont have the internet at home so i have to come to the library. I'm busy working seven days a week so i dont really have time to get online much these days. But thanks for the concern. well look forward to seein some of u guys at the gun show on apr. 25 in port arthur. I will difinitely be there.

ZacMan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2011
    Sugar Land
    I'll be there with a table for the SSAR-15. Stop by if you want to see how it works up close. Check it out at www.slidefiresolutions.com.

I'm coming from Houston, can anyone recommend reasonable accomodations in the area? And where should I eat? I love BB-Q and Cajun...aw hell, I just love FOOD!

brian704

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Beaumont, tx
    i will never go to a PA show again. alot of the stuff was way over priced, what does bed sheets have to do with a gun show. sorry to offend anyone who had a booth there....

ZacMan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2011
    Sugar Land
    Not offended here. It was my first time in PA and I was too busy to walk around much. Thought the ATF presence was interesting (they had a booth). Is that common?

I thought the promoters of 'The Real Gun Show" were great, from a vendors perspective. Very easy to work with and accomodating. Thanks Courtney!

Top Bottom