Bobcat in the neighborhood cul-de-sac

Grumps21

Apr 28, 2021
Houston
Lougle it?

:green:
Yes. From Hot Tub Time Machine. Funny movie but I haven’t watched it since John Cusak came out as being a douche. He‘s on the list of actors I refuse to watch since they all went vocal during Trumps term. Used to like Garth Brooks too before I found out he was a libby. That’s neither here nor there. Didn’t mean to take away from the subject of this string

popsgarland

Aug 24, 2011
DFW area
We see coyotes quite often in my area. Closest on to me was 4 houses away. I was in my truck, he/she looked at me, I looked at it. When the coyote walked in the middle of the street, when I started driving towards it, it took off down an alley hauling ass. Had a cougar show up about 30 yards from us, didn't stay long before it went back into the tree line. Also found a bob cat sleeping in my back yard about a year ago. I told it that I was going back in to get my gun and if you were still here, you would be a dead bob cat. When I came back, less than 2 minuets, it was gone.

1911'S 4 Me

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
Sep 13, 2018
Humble
We see coyotes quite often in my area. Closest on to me was 4 houses away. I was in my truck, he/she looked at me, I looked at it. When the coyote walked in the middle of the street, when I started driving towards it, it took off down an alley hauling ass. Had a cougar show up about 30 yards from us, didn't stay long before it went back into the tree line. Also found a bob cat sleeping in my back yard about a year ago. I told it that I was going back in to get my gun and if you were still here, you would be a dead bob cat. When I came back, less than 2 minuets, it was gone.
One minuet is a long time, much less two.

Reactions: gll

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics