• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I saw that too. It changed how I feel about BCs. I used to leave the bobcats where I live (East TX) alone. Now they are shoot on sight
    I definitely didnt think of them as deer takers before although the ones I've seen round here are big enough but I think they get fat on family pets n such.
    Venture Surplus ad

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Cougars/bobcats/yotes are all around DFW. Saw a big bobcat walk up my drive, jump onto the trash barrel and over the fence. Cops shot one trapped/caged as they didn't know how to move it.

AS2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Houston, Texas
    My mothers next-door neighbor cut this on her ring doorbell camera. Multiple neighbors saw this cat also at around 11 o’clock in the morning walking down the sidewalk in the cul-de-sac.

This is a densely populated subdivision. Kids play in the street and ride their bikes all the time.

I know everything is bigger in Texas, but this cat is a lot bigger than the bobcats that I was familiar with in Tennessee

View attachment 255245
    Houston TX we have a tiger full grown on the loose! Might be getting hungry by now! Bbqed with my AR today!

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I snared this young bobcat a couple years ago... I really thought I was after a fox!
    20171021_110042.jpg
    20171021_110322.jpg

Top Bottom