• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I kinda inherited a bolt action shotgun that has what looks like a Mauser bolt. I got years ago but I just took it apart and started scrubbing all the rust off last night I'll try and figure out how to post pics tonight. But in the mean time has anyone heard of a 2 shot Mauser 12GA? It looks like an over grown 8mm with a heavy barrel and a sport stock. It says Germany on the receiver and all of the serial numbers match. It has a four digit serial number. That's all I know for now.
    p.s. I used spell check this time

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    It definitely has a series of what looks to be import stamps on the receiver, barrel and the stock. This is my first restoration project on a gun, so I'm taking it slow using solvent and a wire gun cleaning brush, I'll know more when I get it cleaned up more. I'm taking pictures and my fiance is going to show me how to put them on hear tonight, so y'all can have more to go on. I was wondering what one is worth and where it came from. I am not going to sell it, I'm just curious. Any info on the restoration is more than welcome also.

Top Bottom