• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    Well, with free time on my hands I've played with a few long-neglected toys. I routinely carry the Bond Arms in .410 while mowing, but I put the snubby .380 barrel on it and have been firing 8-10 rds through it each evening.
    It's a neat, easily hidden package and the recoil is negligible. I can hit an 8" plate at 5 yards with regularity. I like it!
    Military Camp

Attachments

• 20200410_190037.jpg
      20200410_190037.jpg
      858.2 KB · Views: 283

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I was carrying the Snake Slayer on the TW200 today when I went for a ride (and a G26). Almost used it on a large dog that got in front on me and was intent on chasing me and causing havoc.

I don't understand people who let their dogs run the roads in front of their house here in the country.

Bunch of damn meth-billies and dumbasses. It isn't the dog's fault but he almost paid the price.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    The only real reason I didn't bust a cap is the same issue I always have on a bike. Let loose of the throttle to draw and fire when you're already having to dodge the dog that's playing tackle with you in the road?

AND, I was wearing gloves!

Would it be legal to attach a couple of Ruger semi-auto 22s on the front forks of the motorcycle?

That's a joke, just in case you didn't already know that...

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    The only real reason I didn't bust a cap is the same issue I always have on a bike. Let loose of the throttle to draw and fire when you're already having to dodge the dog that's playing tackle with you in the road?

AND, I was wearing gloves!

Would it be legal to attach a couple of Ruger semi-auto 22s on the front forks of the motorcycle?

That's a joke, just in case you didn't already know that...

That sounds good to me.

I once saw an armored limousine which had a built-in flame thrower. It just FRIED carjackers at the push of a button. Instant cremation. But I think it was for Kings and real VIP's who could get away with that.

leVieux

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom