Bond Arms .380

skfullgun

The Earl of Happy-Hour
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oct 14, 2017
In the woods...
Well, with free time on my hands I've played with a few long-neglected toys. I routinely carry the Bond Arms in .410 while mowing, but I put the snubby .380 barrel on it and have been firing 8-10 rds through it each evening.
It's a neat, easily hidden package and the recoil is negligible. I can hit an 8" plate at 5 yards with regularity. I like it!

Attachments

• 20200410_190037.jpg
    20200410_190037.jpg
    912.8 KB · Views: 206

skfullgun

The Earl of Happy-Hour
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oct 14, 2017
In the woods...
I was carrying the Snake Slayer on the TW200 today when I went for a ride (and a G26). Almost used it on a large dog that got in front on me and was intent on chasing me and causing havoc.

I don't understand people who let their dogs run the roads in front of their house here in the country.

Bunch of damn meth-billies and dumbasses. It isn't the dog's fault but he almost paid the price.

skfullgun

The Earl of Happy-Hour
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oct 14, 2017
In the woods...
The only real reason I didn't bust a cap is the same issue I always have on a bike. Let loose of the throttle to draw and fire when you're already having to dodge the dog that's playing tackle with you in the road?

AND, I was wearing gloves!

Would it be legal to attach a couple of Ruger semi-auto 22s on the front forks of the motorcycle?

That's a joke, just in case you didn't already know that...

leVieux

Old Guy "Have Gun; Won't Travel !"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 28, 2013
Saint Martinville, LA
The only real reason I didn't bust a cap is the same issue I always have on a bike. Let loose of the throttle to draw and fire when you're already having to dodge the dog that's playing tackle with you in the road?

AND, I was wearing gloves!

Would it be legal to attach a couple of Ruger semi-auto 22s on the front forks of the motorcycle?

That's a joke, just in case you didn't already know that...

That sounds good to me.

I once saw an armored limousine which had a built-in flame thrower. It just FRIED carjackers at the push of a button. Instant cremation. But I think it was for Kings and real VIP's who could get away with that.

leVieux

Top Bottom