• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    With the stuff going on with our proxy war in Ukraine, tensions high between the US and China, and now what appears to be stuff reheating in the Middle East with Syria and Iran, what are y'all's thoughts about Texas potential vulnerabilities from foreign actors?

This thread is NOT about giving anyone any ideas, but rather to discuss whether or not Texas can mount effective defenses. Sure, you and I are well armed, but how much good does that do if there were to be some squads of enemy agents trying to cause some mischief?

reddog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2013
    Terlingua
    I think what you would be looking at would be single agents or at most a couple man team. I would also think their mission would be more likely disruption, ie terror type attacks, bombings, poisonings, soft targets, things that would be done from a distance so that they could continue to do more.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    They have caught terrorists. They know they missed some. If they are getting drugs across, terrorist weapons would not be much if any harder. Do you think they would tell us if they caught some? Not likely. That would ruin the whole "but the ones coming here love us and want to join us" cover story.
    Unless we start shooting at each other first, Civil War, a frontal attack would be stupid and costly. Terror cells, much like the French Resistance in WWii, would be more effective. Look at what happened during Covid. Infrastructure disruption would be effective and lay the ground work for more possibilities.
    Our government has gone brain dead. More so than normal.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Terror cells, much like the French Resistance in WWii, would be more effective. Look at what happened during Covid. Infrastructure disruption would be effective and lay the ground work for more possibilities.
    That would also likely be used as an excuse to get the general public to call for martial law and confiscation...

Top Bottom