• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    They will settle out of court if anything comes of it. The woman at the end of the video says the kid is okay. Glad to hear that. Apparently suffered a broken collar bone tho.

Last edited:

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Glad she is ok. Probably helps that she was tiny and the squad car an suv and the tires didn’t get her.

Idiot parents! Live how the mom is on the other side of the vehicle doing god knows what as her kids are wandering about. I see this stuff all the time. Parents of TINY kids refusing to hold hands and letting them wander about parking lots. That kid was so tiny she didn’t clear the hood. HTF was the driver supposed to see that.

I get a lot if evil looks in parking lots as I point out to my son all the parents who hate kids...

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Glad she is ok. Probably helps that she was tiny and the squad car an suv and the tires didn’t get her.

Idiot parents! Live how the mom is on the other side of the vehicle doing god knows what as her kids are wandering about. I see this stuff all the time. Parents of TINY kids refusing to hold hands and letting them wander about parking lots. That kid was so tiny she didn’t clear the hood. HTF was the driver supposed to see that.

I get a lot if evil looks in parking lots as I point out to my son all the parents who hate kids...
    Here at our HEB we had a little girl killed by a truck whose elderly driver ran her over. Girl had stopped on the way through the parking lot to bend down and peer curiously into the lot’s drainage grate while her father didn’t notice she had fell behind and done that. Sickening.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Here at our HEB we had a little girl killed by a truck whose elderly driver ran her over. Girl had stopped on the way through the parking lot to bend down and peer curiously into the lot’s drainage grate while her father didn’t notice she had fell behind and done that. Sickening.
    A guy I worked with wife rolled over their son when he tried climbing into the back of the pick up & fell. She was totally unaware that the boy was doing it. Saddest funeral I ever attended. Doubt I'd ver go to another kids funeral. The guy ended up divorcing his wife as he could never forgive her.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    My senior high school English teacher backed over his little boy and it killed him.

Another case where the child was unseen....This teacher was the saddest man I've ever known.

To immediately assume the parents are to blame in these cases is at times way off base.

Bad shit does happen.......

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I have a friend who was run over as a child by his dad.
    His dad was backing up when he felt the bump, so he pulled forward to make sure he wasn't stopping on top of him, running over him again, lol....

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    I watched this video several times. It looks like a simple "no-fault" accident to me.
    Not sure why the police vehicle was stopped. He could have been asking directions or giving a ticket, who knows. The small child just walked in front of the stopped patrol vehicle. These new SUV vehicles are trucks with larger tires and a higher ride height. The small child's head did not extend above the hood. It is obvious the cop never saw the child as he drove off. If you have ever had children, you know they are very active. It is very hard to keep track of one, even harder with more.

Thank God the child was not killed. If the cop had been in an regular car patrol car the child would probably have been crushed.

I witnessed a similar event when I was about 10. My Mom had taken my brother and me to visit some friends of her's. The family had three kids. Two were about my age and one was about three. We were kicking a ball around in the front yard. One of the brothers kicked the ball too hard and it rolled between two cars parked along the curb and into the street. The youngest brother darted after it. We all hollered at him to stop, but it was too late. A passing car ran over him crushing his skull. I am 71 years old now, but I can still remember the sudden realization that he was there one minute and gone the next. It was no one's fault. It happened so fast, the driver of the car could not stop in time. She stopped after the fact and was distraught at what had occurred.
    I never take life for granted.

Top Bottom