DK Firearms

Botech Tactical...anyone dealt with them???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tdwhite03

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    San Antonio
    They have mags for my M&P40 at a decent price, but I hate ordering from a place I haven't check out. I have checked all over San Antonio but no one has any in stock.
    Hurley's Gold

jasont

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Houston
    I've used them with no problem but heard many bad stories about them. If they have your item in stock you'll get it quick. If they don't have your item in stock you're in for a rough time.

Here's just a few of the first results from Google. There's a lot more out there.
    Botach Tactical / botachtactical.net - botach.com - Reviews, Ratings and Prices at ResellerRatings
    Botach customer service - Terrible!! - TheFiringLine Forums
    Botach Tactical Complaints - Lousy customer service

botach customer service - Google Search

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    I called them last week about M&P .40 full size mags and they were out of stock. I ended up finding some used PD mags for a good price. For whatever reason, the .40 mags for the full size are VERY hard to come by right now, I would call and verify stock before ordering.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    I've had a very bad experience with them, as have many others. There is a huge thread about them at GlockTalk. They sell products they don't have in stock and will charge you anyway. They will advertise low prices to get people to buy but then not ship for weeks because they lied about having the product in stock.

In my opinion they are a borderline scam outfit.

RickP

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    far East Plano
    I'm batting .500 with them. The first go 'round ages ago went smooth. The last order placed last fall was never filled; limited response in regard to questions about the order. After over 6 mos. they started calling me for a credit card number as the previous one had expired. Never again with Botach for me.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom