• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    LOL I did expect a few of the replies. Pics will follow, Moving day for the grandkids will be this weekend and it is located just outside of Burnet. No it is not one that I have seen posted with a school. Buildings are modest, with just a small shed and some carports in addition to the house. Currently I do reload in most of the cal I shoot and I am looking forward to being now able to shoot some of the black powder collection I have.

Son in Law has a call out to his friends with a very limited positive response for help on the move this weekend and I would ask for help here, however my Lady is not a fan of guns and I know the response from here would be overwhelming to her. So I will move forward slowly.

This weekend I am hoping for a couple hours on it once her to do list has been shortened and we will see how it goes from there. I thank everyone for the kind words and all my new friends are certainly welcome.
    Hurley's Gold

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Congrats.

Iffi'n I was a bit closer I'd offer up my truck and trailer to ya'. And wouldn't even say nuthin' 'bout the range. Well not much anyway. :D

Top Bottom