• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Oredered a Liberty “safe” around Black Friday, gets delivered tomorrow. Sure it’s not the Brown that I wanted but I need something for now. One thing interesting about the sale was I discovered their financing. I had seen it before but never read the details. They have a 18 month 0% interest loan. I was going to pay up front but heck, I can leave that money in my savings account and make money. Price was no different with or without financing so might as well.

Picked up a 48x32x1/2” rubber mat from Tractor Supply to go under it.

Bought the Colonial 50, it’s 42x32(with handle)x 72.
    Texas SOT

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oredered a Liberty “safe” around Black Friday, gets delivered tomorrow. Sure it’s not the Brown that I wanted but I need something for now. One thing interesting about the sale was I discovered their financing. I had seen it before but never read the details. They have a 18 month 0% interest loan. I was going to pay up front but heck, I can leave that money in my savings account and make money. Price was no different with or without financing so might as well.

Picked up a 48x32x1/2” rubber mat from Tractor Supply to go under it.

Bought the Colonial 50, it’s 42x32(with handle)x 72.
    They credit check that?

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    They credit check that?
    Not them but the bank they use, at least I assume they did. Super short form from the bank and came back approved in almost no time. My LGS store said they could also file that paperwork for you and you can roll in delivery and install as well. They are charging $300 for delivery and $50 to bolt to concrete. I don’t really have a drill for that kind of application so it’s worth it to me.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Not them but the bank they use, at least I assume they did. Super short form from the bank and came back approved in almost no time. My LGS store said they could also file that paperwork for you and you can roll in delivery and install as well. They are charging $300 for delivery and $50 to bolt to concrete. I don’t really have a drill for that kind of application so it’s worth it to me.
    Cool! I keep my credit locked... so it's a pain to unlock. Well... not a big pain. But I never know which credit agency the merchant uses. Just another step to the process.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    6916F28E-E21D-4BB8-9D95-5BDCF3D7A6A7.jpeg

It was delivered and installed just a little while ago. Still have to run power to that wall and install an outlet.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    So the toys are put away and like everyone knows, actually accessing them is a pain. Has anyone bought or built a system that makes them easier to access? Rhino Safes has a swing out rack that is interesting. Obviously you lose space but it could be worth it.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    To start off with not as many fit in there as you are led to believe in their ads. Accessing them generally means taking them all out. The one you want seems to always be in the back. Adding anything means even less room. When I retire soon and sell and build my retirement home I will include a walk in safe room. Only way I know to make things easier to access. I am considering getting another safe just for pistols and converting the current one just for rifles. I currently have one container for ammo and one for guns.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    To start off with not as many fit in there as you are led to believe in their ads. Accessing them generally means taking them all out. The one you want seems to always be in the back. Adding anything means even less room. When I retire soon and sell and build my retirement home I will include a walk in safe room. Only way I know to make things easier to access. I am considering getting another safe just for pistols and converting the current one just for rifles. I currently have one container for ammo and one for guns.
    It is not quite currently “full” but it is already a challenge to get them out. I have the room to spare to install a system that makes access easier.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    This Mosler vault door just came on the market for $900. I am thinking on buying it to save for my vault room later. Looks secure.

kH0iszu.jpg

trDMe4K.jpg

LUT91gL.jpg

Cheaper than some RSC's or safes.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    It is used and being sold privately so I assume it is not a display. More than likely have to destroy part of the wall to get it out. Contacted them about who is responsible for removing it, me or them. If I have to have it done the price is too high.

Top Bottom