Bought my new gun

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Feb 17, 2009
Rockport
I finally got the wife's blessing (she told me I can't get another gun for a year lol) so we went to Academy (2nd trip of the day for me) today looking for my G19 and they were all gone.... So we walked out to the truck, I called the Sharpshooter and they had them in stock. Drove down the road and WOOOHOOOO didn't have any night sights so I'll add those later... Walked out with my first Glock about 14 minutes later

So now I need night sights, holster, mag holster, few more extra mags, oh and a crap load more ammo

juwaba98

Well-Known
May 9, 2008
North Zulch, TX
Hey TxEMTP69,

I have a leather IWB holster made by Kuhl Leatherworks if you want to give it a shot. I don't have a pic of it, but it looks like these (and made for a Glock19) but in more of a brown: Kuhl Leather Works- your 1 stop shop for gun related leather needs You're welcome to try it out if you'd like.

PM me your address and I'll send it out to you, if you don't like it just send it back or find another member who needs it.

pwrincross

May 24, 2009
Pflugerville,TX
Being able to purchase any new gun (even a glock) with the wife's permission is a GREAT day. Its not just the gun but the accessories that are also fun to shop for. My wife didnt understand about the need for accessories but I explained to her about how when she gets a new dress she has to get new shoes, purse, necklace, earrings, etc. Then she understood. Have fun and shoot straight!!!

Skip

TGT Addict
Aug 26, 2008
NW San Antonio
Congrats on the new Glock....Enjoy!!!!

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs