Bought my new gun

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by TxEMTP69, Jun 19, 2009.

1. TxEMTP69

TxEMTP69 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    I finally got the wife's blessing (she told me I can't get another gun for a year lol) so we went to Academy (2nd trip of the day for me) today looking for my G19 and they were all gone.... So we walked out to the truck, I called the Sharpshooter and they had them in stock. Drove down the road and WOOOHOOOO didn't have any night sights so I'll add those later... Walked out with my first Glock about 14 minutes later

So now I need night sights, holster, mag holster, few more extra mags, oh and a crap load more ammo :lolz:

2. GM.Chief

GM.Chief Well-Known

Mar 16, 2009
    Enjoy, even if it is a [​IMG]Glock[​IMG]....just kidding [​IMG], enjoy the new toy!

3. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Grats!

4. Shorts

Shorts TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Happy Gun Day! :banger:

5. juwaba98

juwaba98 Well-Known

May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    Hey TxEMTP69,

I have a leather IWB holster made by Kuhl Leatherworks if you want to give it a shot. I don't have a pic of it, but it looks like these (and made for a Glock19) but in more of a brown: Kuhl Leather Works- your 1 stop shop for gun related leather needs You're welcome to try it out if you'd like.

PM me your address and I'll send it out to you, if you don't like it just send it back or find another member who needs it.

6. Shorts

Shorts TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Aw heck, I could toss an IWB at you. You'll need a good belt too :smoker:

7. ColdDeadHands

ColdDeadHands Active Member

Jan 2, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Congrats!

8. natgas

natgas Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Magnolia, TX
    Congrats on your new plastic! LOL; seriously, it's a great shooting gun

9. pwrincross

pwrincross New Member

May 24, 2009
    Pflugerville,TX
    Being able to purchase any new gun (even a glock) with the wife's permission is a GREAT day. Its not just the gun but the accessories that are also fun to shop for. My wife didnt understand about the need for accessories but I explained to her about how when she gets a new dress she has to get new shoes, purse, necklace, earrings, etc. Then she understood. Have fun and shoot straight!!!

10. Skip

Skip TGT Addict

Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Congrats on the new Glock....Enjoy!!!!