• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    I finally got the wife's blessing (she told me I can't get another gun for a year lol) so we went to Academy (2nd trip of the day for me) today looking for my G19 and they were all gone.... So we walked out to the truck, I called the Sharpshooter and they had them in stock. Drove down the road and WOOOHOOOO didn't have any night sights so I'll add those later... Walked out with my first Glock about 14 minutes later

So now I need night sights, holster, mag holster, few more extra mags, oh and a crap load more ammo
    DK Firearms

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Enjoy, even if it is a
    barfy.gif
    Glock
    barfy.gif
    ....just kidding
    hihi.gif
    , enjoy the new toy!

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    Hey TxEMTP69,

I have a leather IWB holster made by Kuhl Leatherworks if you want to give it a shot. I don't have a pic of it, but it looks like these (and made for a Glock19) but in more of a brown: Kuhl Leather Works- your 1 stop shop for gun related leather needs You're welcome to try it out if you'd like.

PM me your address and I'll send it out to you, if you don't like it just send it back or find another member who needs it.

pwrincross

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2009
    Pflugerville,TX
    Being able to purchase any new gun (even a glock) with the wife's permission is a GREAT day. Its not just the gun but the accessories that are also fun to shop for. My wife didnt understand about the need for accessories but I explained to her about how when she gets a new dress she has to get new shoes, purse, necklace, earrings, etc. Then she understood. Have fun and shoot straight!!!

sethwilks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2009
    Congrats on the Glock! I have a 21 (.45) myself. You will like the 19, to small for my mits though.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Congrats on the Glock! I have a 21 (.45) myself. You will like the 19, to small for my mits though.

I don't have big hands, but fat fingers due to arthritis. These peirce grips made the G19 like shooting a full sized pistol.

Glock-GripBSt_OPM-1.gif

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Actually no, haven't shot it with the Pierce on it, but dry firing it feels great. Like the grip on a G17. I guess that was misleading when I said it "shoots like a full sized" But I can tell just by handling and dry firing it's going to be way more comfortable. If not, that's $9.50 down the drain.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Actually no, haven't shot it with the Pierce on it, but dry firing it feels great. Like the grip on a G17. I guess that was misleading when I said it "shoots like a full sized" But I can tell just by handling and dry firing it's going to be way more comfortable. If not, that's $9.50 down the drain.

LOL...I was referring to the OP.

Top Bottom