• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    I did. Didnt see anything to get really excited about. Too warm, too still, full moon, and our feeders have only been running for 2 weeks. Heading back next week, hopefully we will get a cool snap.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I hear that in some counties the deer are in the early rut chasing does all over the place and not paying any attention to the corn at all. Just some places tho try rattling and grunting a little bit it might help. My cousin got his first deer with a bow this weekend. A doe.

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    They werent showing any signs of beginning on our place. They usually dont start getting interested until November. I saw a couple of small bucks that were still in velvet. We have a total of 25 stands, 14 of them up and feeding for bowhunting. They are hitting the corn, just doing it at night this weekend.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Bow's . . . . . I stink at that. The time or two that I drew back on a deer,. . . its LOUD to do that, btw, the deer ran ten feet further and laughed at me.

I'd rather hunt with my Glock 19. Heck, within 20 yards I wouldn't feel bad about it.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Bow's . . . . . I stink at that. The time or two that I drew back on a deer,. . . its LOUD to do that, btw, the deer ran ten feet further and laughed at me.

I'd rather hunt with my Glock 19. Heck, within 20 yards I wouldn't feel bad about it.
    Loud? my bow aint loud........ well to draw any way.
    But I love to shoot my bow I used to shoot 3-D comp's it's a blast tho it's not for everyone.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom