• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bikerbill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Lago Vista
    spent most of my working life in San Francisco, lived in the city for eight years, and you have NO idea what a mess that town is, and that's where Boxer, Feinstein and their ilk were spawned ... the leftover hippies, brains fried by years of dope and LSD, seem to be in charge ... they started giving out huge welfare payments to the homeless and that attracted them like roadkill attracts buzzards, by the time I left you had to step over them on Market St. to get anywhere on foot ... every crackpot scheme you can imagine was dreamed up there; when I retired, we couldn't wait to get out of town ... Texas is like breathing clean air after being trapped in a portapotty for a week ...

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    I have said it before, I will say it again. The best thing that could happen to the US would be a major earthquake and Kalifornia falling off into the ocean. Just make sure Boxer and Pelosi are there at the time. Come to think of it, if we could time it maybe we could get some other people on a plane before it happened. Megan McCain, Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Harry Reid, Sheila Jackson Lee, Quannel X, Obamanana, Sotomyor, The View(with the exception of Hasslebeck, she is hot!) Ruth Bader Ginsberg, I am sure you guys could come up with more. Maybe start a thread on who should be on the plane to Kalifornia.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom