• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    Wow! Boxer is just painful to listen to. Her entire diatribe was so utterly smug and condescending. This gentleman did a great job of trying to put her in her place, but her peers really don't care. Neither does the MSM.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    We know that there are oddball people everywhere but it beats the hell out of me why Kalifornia seems to have such a top heavy weirdo population? Electing Boxer and Pelosi for instance, among others. The likes of them might get on a city council in Austin, Dallas, or Houston but elsewhere, very doubtful.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I saw this yesterday. What a racist bitch. She basically was trying to tell him that "you're black, and your people support this so that means you should, too."

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    I saw this yesterday. What a racist bitch. She basically was trying to tell him that "you're black, and your people support this so that means you should, too."
    Wonder if she'd say that to Obanana? Course only half of him would see them as his people until election time, while the rest of us try to remain "the people" (being all inclusive, non-racial or genderly declined)

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    All of y'all hit the nail on the head. This bitch is a racist.
    Where dose color have anything to do with the reason they were there???
    Racism will never die as long as people keep throwing it out there.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    in my opinion racism goes both ways i have met more than my fair share of extremely racist blacks but at the same time i have met an equal number of racist whites to, but they all hare one thing in common they are all dumb as a rock. it's the people who try to be politically correct who take so much crap from either side thats gets me, i just don't particularly like anyone i guess you could call that racist in some aspect... sorry im rambling

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    i also find it odd that when a black person says something demeaning about a white person its ok but if a white person says anything negative about a black person or says anything at all about a black person 9 out of 10 times it gets turned and twisted into that they are a racist, i don't put up with any racism what so ever like i said im equal opportunity if i don't like you i don't like you it has nothing to do with skin color, but at the same time numbers don't lie either.

Top Bottom