Join TexasGunTalk

Boycott Enterprise/Alamo/National Car Rental

Discussion in 'Activism' started by Longhorn1986, Feb 23, 2018.

1. MTA89

MTA89 Lives in a van down by the river TGT Supporter

Mar 10, 2017
    Almost Oklahoma
    Just all apart of the show

2. rman

rman Well-Known

Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    i dunno guys... I didn't renew my NRA membership this year

aaaaaand thanks to my executive elite status I rented a 2018 Expedition Platinum with 4 miles for the "economy car" rate. Gave it back with 2000 miles.

hard to beat that. almost worth all my guns.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

3. SQLGeek

SQLGeek Active Member

Sep 22, 2017
    SW Houston
    I love the Executive benefit. I used it just this week on a business trip and use it often. Bowing to the progressive whiners so quickly is still pathetic.

4. majormadmax

majormadmax TGT Addict

Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    National gave me a practically-new Camaro for two weeks when I had a compact car reserved, for the same price. Not going to boycott anyone who treats me well as a customer...

5. rman

rman Well-Known

Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    I'm due for a rental tomorrow. Ran out of time today.

I usually Uber 40 min to DFW or an hour to DAL just for that. reserving economy and picking anything down the aisle is awesome.

take my guns!

Sent from my SIG Sauer

6. oldag

oldag TGT Addict

Feb 19, 2015
    That's the spirit. Me, me, me. Don't worry about whether or not the organization is (by default, if not by direct action) condoning anti-2A.

MTA89 likes this.
  7. easy rider

easy rider Allotropic Transformer TGT Supporter

Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Smells of Bloomberg and Soros. Yes, I am wearing my tin foil while writing this.

8. MTA89

Mar 10, 2017
    Almost Oklahoma
    Yep. These companies are bowing down because some site called ThinkProgress is directing liberals to spam said companies via social media. ThinkProgress is anti white and I wont be doing any business with any companies that bow down to the leftist communists.

I have to go to enterprise on monday and I cant wait to tell them how they are going to lose my monthly business. Budget is right down the street.

9. Renegade

Renegade SuperOwner

Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I do not like the boycotting of NRA, but am mixed on how to respond. It seems we are in the middle of the biggest civil war the world has ever seen, that does not include shooting each other. If we continually do nothing while they attack, attack, attack everything about us, it will not end well for us.

Budget dumped NRA yesterday.

It seems like every rental car company has kicked NRA out, so there are no choices. How nice it would be if NRA has 50 million members, but NRA itself is the #1 reason that will not happen. While I am NRA right now, I fault nobody who chooses not to join. I understand.

10. MTA89

Mar 10, 2017
    Almost Oklahoma
    Good to know. I am more or less pissed that the companies are folding to commies. I am a member of the NRA but it is about to lapse