• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Well, I earned that "special entitlement" by serving nearly 25 years in uniform defending this nation. If you don't think that's worthy of being able to shoot there, than that's your own "special" opinion and one you're able to spout because of my service. You're welcome.

Secondly, I have been to Bracken and wasn't impressed with the way the management treated its customers. I didn't have a similar encounter as TD, but I have had several good friends who have and I don't doubt his or their word. It's not "hearsay," it's firsthand accounts from people I know well. You, on the other hand, are just some random person I have never met, so why would I take your opinion over people I trust?

I also have stated on numerous occasions my disregard for the Bullethole, yet I know a lot of people (many of whom who are on this forum) who shoot there regularly. Oddly enough, they don't chastise me for having a differing opinion of the place. I will not shoot there, and after hearing such antics by the management of Bracken, I won't be spending any of my hard-earned cash there either. You have every right to spend yours there, but don't go lecturing me about not writing a personal report on the range (what am I, a range critic for the Express-News?!?) or claiming I am repeating "hearsay." This isn't a court of law, this is a gun forum where people are allowed to express their opinions, and if I want to share comments of those I know are truthful, than that's might right. If you have any problems with it, feel free to add me to your 'ignore' list. As a matter of fact, I wish you would; because I just added you to mine...

Mr. Shortround, you stepped on your tongue with those comments! You owe Mr. Majormadmax a thanks for his service.
    Gun Zone Deals

Top Bottom