• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aaron, You should've let me know you were wanting one of these. I've got a Hornady unit setting on the bench collecting dust. I would sell it cheap!

I've given up on all of these cheap Chinese powder dispensers, I've tried 4 different brands. They do work, but I can load 50 cases by hand in the time it takes to set the electric dispenser's up to work semi - perfect. They all over or under throw charge weights, you can watch the readout and see it happen pretty often.

Yeah, I had been wanting one for awhile. The RCBS was on sale so I went for it. I didn't know you had an extra one or I probably would have bought it instead, lol.

I've heard that the Chargemaster Lite is supposed to be pretty good. Supposedly better than the Hornady and the old Chargemaster. Hopefully when it gets back, I'll actually be able to find out just how good it is.
    Lynx Defense

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I have the Chargemaster 1500 scale-dispenser combo. Instructions may be different but it looks like you did everything right. Did the trickle tube turn by hand?
    I don't know how yours is but a warning when you are done reloading and want to get the powder out. When you open that little door on the side it pours out. Over everything. I have had mine for 4 years, I am going to use it for the second time in 4 years tomorrow. Checked calibration today and perfect, my $20 Frankford Arsenal still right on the button too.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom