• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nspctr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    SATX
    5.56 Lake City

I have some spent brass for sale. It is once fired range brass and about 1/3 of it was shot from a full auto so they have the little ding in the neck but come out easily when you resize them. It is military brass so the primers are crimped and it is unprocessed. I'm asking 125 bux per 1K shipped. Actually 1K rounds is about 13# and I'll throw about 15# in a box so you get a little extra if there is any damaged. I will start shipping this out Thursday so stock up....

Mods, if this is in the wrong place, please relocate.

If you have any questions, Please pm me at nspctr1@att.net

Thanks,

kevin

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    The idea is more or less to exchange brass from various calibers you no longer need to ones you now use. If you'd like to sell your brass, then please make a classifieds for it in the classifieds section.

Thanks.

wshbrngr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Texas Hill Country
    Well not really. I have it for "Exchange". And I'm always "Exchange" any .223 you have for MoNeY... So I'm not too far off topic, maybe a little.

I guess I am confused and I apologize.
    However, if this:
    I have 1000 round Lake City loads in military ammo cans for 425.00. Normaly I sell 1000 for 300.00 BUT, Ive had to pay so many hazmat shipping fees ordering primers from where ever I possibly can.
    is a trade/price for brass only, then I just think its a bit high.
    I read this to be loaded ammo for sale, which should be in the classified section.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    7mm for 357sig

Ok, posted in wrong place; had a senior moment there.
    Will trade 80 pieces of RP 7mm belted mag for 357sig brass.

Millerwb

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 11, 2008
    Bryan
    80 pieces of RP 7mm belted mag brass once shot. I found this in a box in some old reloading equipment.
    Make offer va e-mail and high bidder will be e-mailed. You pay shipping.

This too sounds like a SALE ITEM and not on offer to TRADE for Brass Needed. Why not post ot on the For Sale Pages and leave this thread alone!

sean_bart1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Greenville TX
    is a trade/price for brass only, then I just think its a bit high.
    I read this to be loaded ammo for sale, which should be in the classified section.

It was loaded ammo in a can and on stripper clips. I don't sell at "panic prices" when I have it to sell.

wshbrngr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Texas Hill Country
    It was loaded ammo in a can and on stripper clips. I don't sell at "panic prices" when I have it to sell.

Which brings us full circle,
    this thread is supposed to be about re-loaders trading brass for loading, not ammo for sale.
    and yes, I realize that the ammo you are selling includes brass cases.

CDF

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    N. of ATX
    I will see if I can get us back on track here.

I have 223 LC brass to trade for 45ACP, 357MAX, or 445SuperMag brass. Could use a small amount of 44mag brass also.

Smallfrye

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    I have an excess of 40SW brass that I would trade for 40 SW bullets, FMJ or HPJ, powder or small pistol primers
    Let me know if your interested
    Jim

txsnowman2k2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    brass for primers...

have...38--357--40s/w-- looking for large pistol primers...have both brass and nickel, sorted and cleaned...pm me/email me...

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    I'm just starting to clean/sort the brass I have. Is there a tool that can be purchased to remove spent primers? That would make my job a lot easier. After I get all the brass sorted, cleaned, etc. I will be posting what I have as soon as I get it all cleaned an sorted. Prices will be pretty cheap, not looking for becoming rich, just to mainly cover shipping, and supplies for cleaning.

Bill

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    Universal decapping die works for most everything. You need a press and the appropriate shell holders. Generally sorted and clean is good enough. Most reloaders are set up to do the rest.

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    Universal decapping die works for most everything. You need a press and the appropriate shell holders. Generally sorted and clean is good enough. Most reloaders are set up to do the rest.

Ok, thanks. I've been trying to get my reloader setup, but haven't had time the past few weekends as I've had to work, too bad I can't setup my reloading equipment at work. Oh, wait yeah, I'd never get any work done that I am supposed to do. :p

Top Bottom