• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    I shoot mostly 9 mm, collect all my brass, have a couple hundred. I don't reload. I'd like to trade it for loaded 9 mm at a reasonable ratio (20 brass to 1 loaded maybe?). Never done it so I'm flexible.

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    Looking for some .500 S&W brass and some .308 brass, boxer primed , of course. I have about 120,000 peices of other brass , so let me know what you need to trade for.

GJW1911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Central Texas
    I have a lot of 40S&W, 9mm.
    Also have some Speer bullets for a 50AE, about 200

I need 45acp, 308win, 38/357, 44mag, 8mm mauser, and 45-70

Willing to trade.

JesseCJC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Not really brass but is anyone in Houston that can use small pistol magnum primers? I bought some by mistake and would like to trade them for some 200gr SWC cast bullets in .452

There are 600-700 primers left Remmington 5 1/2, and would like an even trade for the aforementioned cast bullets. Thanks.

Zen

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    Kingwood, Tx
    All right, I'm assuming everybody just hunts through here and sees if there's anything they need so I'll post this and see what happens.

I have around 350 .40S&W cases that have already been tumbled, sized and decapped. I was going to load them for a friend but he changed his mind (found the Federal Champions for a good price) so I quit before I primed all of them.

I could use mainly .45auto brass but 9mm would be okay too. I'm in Kingwood if anybody's around this area.

Leadpot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Ballinger,Tx.
    I'm starting this thread as a means for helping out reloaders out there. For those of you that don't reload, it'd be awesome if you could link up with someone that does and collect your brass.

I'd like to get any .308 Win. brass anyone may have, or collect. I'd be glad to pay for shipping on a good amount of it.

That was a good idea you have here. Seems to be working good . May not be a bad idea to have a separate forum or Sub-forum somewhere just for this. Brass and bullets x-change or someting along those lines with rules
    for everyone to follow and stick to. Just an opinion on a good idea you started sir.

wllmwallace

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Denton, TX
    I just hand sorted all of my brass that I've been periodically collecting when at the range. All of this is once fired: Federal, Blazer, Winchester. It's pre-sorted into 100 piece baggies.
    900 pieces of 40 S&W
    500 pieces of 9mm
    50 pieces of .45ACP
    Would be willing to exchange it for .40 S&W or .45ACP "reconditioned" ammo. I can bring it to you in the DFW area, I'm in Denton.

Zeroth Power

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Harris Co
    All right, I'm assuming everybody just hunts through here and sees if there's anything they need so I'll post this and see what happens.

I have around 350 .40S&W cases that have already been tumbled, sized and decapped. I was going to load them for a friend but he changed his mind (found the Federal Champions for a good price) so I quit before I primed all of them.

I could use mainly .45auto brass but 9mm would be okay too. I'm in Kingwood if anybody's around this area.

i have 9mm if you havent already traded you .40sw.

Zen

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    Kingwood, Tx
    .40S&W Brass Exchange

i have 9mm if you havent already traded you .40sw.

Yeah, I've still got 'em dude. I'll have to count 'em when I get the chance tomorrow to make sure you know what you're getting and I'll let you know how many there are as soon as I do.

How many 9mm's you got?

Out of curiosity aside from this exchange - would anybody be interested or think it'd be worth it to get a bullet exchange going?

I ordered a 1,000 230gr. .45auto FMJ's from RMR at a hell of a deal but I'd love to trade off some of the other stuff I'm not using for some more.

Anyway, just throwing it out there to see if anybody thinks that'd work.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    I have about 50 rds of 30-06 once fired brass, mixed headstamps, a few are winchester nickle. Trade for 9mm brass.

Outbreak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    Abilene, TX
    I have tons of 9mm available. Mixed headstamp, still has primers, not resized or cleaned. Might need some time to get it all together (I just started reloading and have an ammo can to collect all my brass in.)

Looking for .40S&W, clean, sized and/or deprimed doesn't matter to me.

glock9

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    I'll swap a large flat rate mailer box (12 x 12 x 5) of mixed once fired 40sw for the same volume of 9mm or .223 or mixed

Approximately 34 lbs

40swbrass..jpg

revolverfan2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    ga
    south park I have 600 9mm if thats any help, I need projectiles for the 40, 454 or 454 brass, 45lc, 44 mag
    will do 3:1 ratio....3 9mm for 1 of the 3 listed

Top Bottom