• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bryonbush

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    Terrell
    I have tons of 9mm available. Mixed headstamp, still has primers, not resized or cleaned. Might need some time to get it all together (I just started reloading and have an ammo can to collect all my brass in.)

Looking for .40S&W, clean, sized and/or deprimed doesn't matter to me.

i have tons of .40 and im needing some 9. if you still have it that is
    Capitol Armory ad

Gungle George

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Albuquerque, NM
    I picked up an old Stevens SXS in new condition and am looking for some 16. ga low brass hulls to load for dove season. Anyone know of any? I will have some brass to trade or just pay for them.

Cheers,

George

D-Day

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    I got a bag or 2 of miscellaneous brass that I am no longer going to use. I was going to get into reloading, but I am about to move and won't be getting into it any time soon. This is brass that I have swept up around me at the range as I was about to leave so it is unsorted and there could be some steel or 22 lr in there. Nothing special, just don't need it. I am in NW San Antonio, let me know if there is any interest as the trash man will be here next Monday.

medalguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    New Mexico
    D-Day don't trash that brass!! If no one else wants it, I'll take it but only if no one else needs it. I can always find someone who can use anything I don't need. PM me and I'll arrange to get shipping cost back to you.

D-Day

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    I got one person from San Antonio who said they want it, so I am going to try and meet up with them. If it don't work out, I will get with you. Thanks.

jcrntx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    D-Day, thanks for the brass, I can use almost all of it...

anybody need 27 winchester 45 GAP cases? They look to be 1x fired. I will ship em to ya or you can pick em up in NW San Antonio.

cleric

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    DFW
    let me know if you find someone :)

I am in las colinas and trying to get into this. I just got a lnl ap and working to get it set up.

tweek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    DFW
    I've not gotten any reloading gear yet. But I'm policing my brass at the range so I'll have plenty when I do get the stuff.
    I'll probably start buying in October or so.

samloopy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    catarina
    im looking for any .50 beowulf cases i can lay my hands on lol
    help feed my wolf its hungry

have .357mag mixed
    .38 spl mixed
    .38 +P federal i think
    some mixed 30-06 springfield
    .45 acp
    may considder parting with small ammounts of .357 max also

junkyguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    7mm mag

I am certain you are looking for 7mm "rem " mag I have some of that just how many do you need ?? I am good on 40 and 9 brass what else have you to spare ....( i need 45-70 )
    7mm-08 rem 300 wby mag oh why not and 45 acp ! I think I have 100 + pcs of 7mm rem mag one or twice shot ! in boxes from different makers I am in the dallas area

junkyguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Any reloaders in the Lewisville, Flower Mound, Coppell area? Anybody willing to teach?
    I am in the richardson area I know a little and will share all of the knowledge i have but in no way am i an instructor < fine print ! I have a decent set up have just gone to progressive but still have the single stage set up I can show you what,where when and why but experience is the best teacher along with www.reloadbench.com the best bunch of guys in the biz ! if they dont know it it dont exist ( well allmost )

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    Up for grabs is one (1) piece of Remington nickle plated .380 brass to anyone who wants it. It does come with one thing though...a CURSE!!!

I don't know how I came to possess this little demon. I don't load .380 and don't intend to. It has somehow ended up in my 9mm brass box just about everytime I'm loading 9mm. I usually only notice it when it's just about to go into the sizer...then it throws my whole operation out of whack. I can't bring myself to throw it in the scrap bucket (I mean, come on, it's beautiful!) but I can no longer have it fouling up my reloading sessions.

Brass (Medium).JPG

Top Bottom