Brass Juice: No more Stainless Pins for ME!!!

vmax

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Apr 15, 2013
$20 a quart...thats high, but of you're willing to pay that I think it's great.

The pins last me a year at the rate I use the them same with dry media it gets reused alot before its done.

Everyone is always looking for the magic way to clean brass and when you find something that works for you it's always a good thing

vmax

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Apr 15, 2013
I just use a tiny bit of Dawn and a gob of lemon juice and water, does good enough for me. I have noticed some people don't decap the primer before washing, since it is a position on their turret. I like to watch TV and use my Franklin Armory de-capper, works great. Just my $0.02
I've always wondered about people who don't deprime and wet tumble..seems that under the right conditions water can stay in the primer pocket when its ran in the reloaded and cause problems

GasGuzzler

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
May 19, 2018
Cooke County, TX
I switched from dry media to wet washing a couple years ago and never used pins to start with. I make my own solution out of household items (boiling water, dish soap ,very little!>, and LemiShine <citric acid VERY LITTLE>).

Drying is the only pain but it's better than having to pick bits out of flash holes.

mroper

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Jun 7, 2011
Katy, TX
you said it is green could it be simple green with some pumice or something of the sort ?

Top Bottom