APOD Firearms

Brazosport Area Folks: who wants to meet up?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    BP shootin' irons all cleaned up and ready to go.

When is next range day?
    I can schedule something for next month. I know the weekend after Thanksgiving we are busy.

I’m open to suggestions on this thread or via PM.

I liked the small group format. So, I think if we get 3-6 people that works out about right. I would also like to know what ammo to buy to bring some different kinds of ammo to help out.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    New range day needed or die I will.

Yoda-in-Star-Wars-Return-of-the-Jedi.jpg

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    I totally can do this. Busy the weekend after Thanksgiving though.

This weekend coming up I could probably do something if we wanted to plan.

So, free weekends for me are Nov 18, 19 or Dec 2 or 3.

Tuesdays are also options for me, except not tomorrow as I have celebration planned for my kid turning 18 tomorrow. So, Nov 21, 28 coming up. Have to check after that as sometimes I schedule the youngest’s Houston doctor appointments on those off days. I know, rambling TMI, but oh well, you ASKED.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    We need some more Brazosport Area peeps to join in on these adventures. Folks, don’t make me get creative and start hunting you down one by one in a creeper stalky way.

Last meeting was too much fun not to share the wealth. We will have some nice weather days I am sure coming up.

I’m only sad I didn’t have that many cool firearms to show off.

I’m ready to shoot more revolvers. Just need to know what kind of ammo to purchase. :D

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I totally can do this. Busy the weekend after Thanksgiving though.

This weekend coming up I could probably do something if we wanted to plan.

So, free weekends for me are Nov 18, 19 or Dec 2 or 3.

Tuesdays are also options for me, except not tomorrow as I have celebration planned for my kid turning 18 tomorrow. So, Nov 21, 28 coming up. Have to check after that as sometimes I schedule the youngest’s Houston doctor appointments on those off days. I know, rambling TMI, but oh well, you ASKED.

no Renfest this year for you?

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    No Renfest this year for you?
    Yes! RenFest the last weekend! Have a hotel lined up to be closer and will go Saturday and Sunday. Have a King’s Wine Tasting reserved on one of the days. Should be great fun!
    Great fun is being parked @ The Sea Devil for the 6:30 Pride of Bedlam pub sing. A great value are the old Kings feast mugs for $10.00 @ the Sea Devil, Wonkie Wally & Prince of Wales Pub.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    More lights & upgraded sound system this year @ the Sea Devil. Kings Feast now has A/C & upgraded sound system too.
    I kinda liked the dark, seedy atmosphere. More lights means that audience shenanigans will be more observable lol.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I kinda liked the dark, seedy atmosphere. More lights means that audience shenanigans will be more observable lol.
    Stage lights, not flood lights. The new lights were seen during the Middlelands rave. The Sea Devil is as seedy as it gets @ the festival! As seedy as it is, certain crap will never be allowed. Drunks smacking around their women is one of those things.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    ^^^ nah, glad there will be nothing like that, just looking forwards to a fun date experience for an old married couple with some tipsy loud singing and close quarters dancing.

sucker76

Don't let the username fool you
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 15, 2015
    Lake Jackson
    My wife, daughter and friends were there last weekend. Its a bunch of fun. We have always taken the kiddo so we haven't stayed at any bars there. I think that will change next year. The missus and I will have a weekend by ourselves there.

Top Bottom