Join TexasGunTalk

Brazosport Area Folks: who wants to meet up?

Discussion in 'Other Areas' started by Wildcat Diva, Oct 17, 2017.

1. baboon

baboon Well-Known

No Renfest this year for you?
    Great fun is being parked @ The Sea Devil for the 6:30 Pride of Bedlam pub sing. A great value are the old Kings feast mugs for $10.00 @ the Sea Devil, Wonkie Wally & Prince of Wales Pub.

2. Wildcat Diva

Wildcat Diva Well-Known

Aug 26, 2016
    Oh I’ve been to the pirate sing. XD

3. baboon

baboon Well-Known

More lights & upgraded sound system this year @ the Sea Devil. Kings Feast now has A/C & upgraded sound system too.

Wildcat Diva likes this.
  4. Wildcat Diva

Wildcat Diva Well-Known

Aug 26, 2016
    I kinda liked the dark, seedy atmosphere. More lights means that audience shenanigans will be more observable lol.

5. baboon

baboon Well-Known

Stage lights, not flood lights. The new lights were seen during the Middlelands rave. The Sea Devil is as seedy as it gets @ the festival! As seedy as it is, certain crap will never be allowed. Drunks smacking around their women is one of those things.

6. Wildcat Diva

Wildcat Diva Well-Known

Aug 26, 2016
    ^^^ nah, glad there will be nothing like that, just looking forwards to a fun date experience for an old married couple with some tipsy loud singing and close quarters dancing.

7. sucker76

sucker76 Don't let the username fool you

Nov 15, 2015
    Lake Jackson
    My wife, daughter and friends were there last weekend. Its a bunch of fun. We have always taken the kiddo so we haven't stayed at any bars there. I think that will change next year. The missus and I will have a weekend by ourselves there.

Wildcat Diva likes this.