Lynx Defense

"Breaker 1-9 this is Rubber Duck you got a copy on me Pig Pen, come on?" We got us a Convoy!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • @TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    Oh geez..
    Here come the "Russian Collusion" accusations.

Joe
    Actually I have heard that statement before. But not in US media. I have an old friend in Moscow named Sergie, have known him for close to 10 years. He got angry about a year ago and told me then that the US problems are our corporations.

He may be right about the Globalist ones.

I had a good friend in N. Syria who just before she disappeared from the web said that when all this happens we can talk about this. (she and 2 other Kurdish women were killed in a Turkish drone attack almost 3 years ago) Until about 2 months ago, I could not find a single person over there who could tell me what happened. I knew her 7 years. I dug deeply and found an article about them. It was a very sad day. Can tell you a lot of war stories about that one. Beginning just before the first battle of Kobane. Continuing to when ISIS was defeated in Eastern Syria. (Deir Ezzor)

Last edited:

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Actually I have heard that statement before. But not in US media. I have an old friend in Moscow named Sergie, have known him for close to 10 years. He got angry about a year ago and told me then that the US problems are our corporations.

He may be right about the Globalist ones.

I had a good friend in N. Syria who just before she disappeared from the web she said that when all this happens we can talk about this. (she and 2 other Kurdish women were killed in a Turkish drone attack almost 3 years ago) Until about 2 months ago, I could not find a single person over there who could tell me what happened. I knew her 7 years. I dug deeply and found an article about them. It was a very sad day. Can tell you a lot of war stories about that one. Beginning just before the first battle of Kobane. Continuing to when ISIS was defeated in Eastern Syria. (Deir Ezzor)
    I'm sorry to hear that about your friend, regardless of the region or conflict, it's tough when innocent people are killed.

"But not in US media", are you serious?

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    I'm sorry to hear that about your friend, regardless of the region or conflict, it's tough when innocent people are killed.

"But not in US media", are you serious?
    Yes. I am serious. I followed that conflict in the ME for many years. Have a number of good friends there. Good friends for a long time.

My friend was the top social media person in the SDF, wonderful smart honest person. Her screen name was @AzadiRojava. Her account is still on the web but silent for 3+ years. She had lots of friend in Europe, where they sent women abused by ISIS to help them recover.

I've been on Twitter over 14 years. Same screen name here.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    The media will sling a few accusations using Trump, racism and anything they can imagine and see what sticks on the wall. Truth isn't an issue as they have their lying fact checkers.
    Yes, the FIB cannot let anything escape their distortion (lie) machine.

Migrants evacuated from shelter after FBI alerts extremist threat (Feb 4, 2024)
    https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-ne...grants-evacuated-fbi-alerts-extremist-threat/

I watched the video of the entire event in Eagle Pass event, absolutely no sign of extremism.
    The FIB is trying to discredit those behind the demonstration. False Flag nonsense.

Last edited:

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Yes. I am serious. I followed that conflict in the ME for many years. Have a number of good friends there. Good friends for a long time.

My friend was the top social media person in the SDF, wonderful smart honest person. Her screen name was @AzadiRojava. Her account is still on the web but silent for 3+ years. She had lots of friend in Europe, where they sent women abused by ISIS to help them recover.

I've been on Twitter over 14 years. Same screen name here.
    You must be referring to something specific with origins in the Middle East. If it's addressed elsewhere (and i missed it, my apologies), please provide a link so I can educate myself. But your statement of not seeing "Russian collusion" in the MSM was in response to @red442joe sarcastic response to Russia's supposed support of Texas independence. In general, the cesspool that is American MSM is the original and continuing spouter of "Russian collusion".

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    remember kids...
    1707087942298.png

Top Bottom