TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Most days I eat 2 breakfast meals

One before I go to the gym and one afterwards
    They generally add up to about 750 calories

Most days it's a whole wheat English muffin with either honey or peanut butter on it and a protein shake.

Today I went for 4 scrambed eggs, shredded cheese and my homemade salsa
    Right now that's about my favorite breakfast food.

What do you eat for breakfast?

20181128_063002.jpg
    Lynx Defense

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I usually get up between 5 and 6 am, drink coffee, and eat a late breakfast around 10:30. Maybe it's early lunch. Consists of two large Romaine lettuce leaves wrapped around a slice of ham, a slice of hard salami, spicy brown mustard, a slice of tomato, a spoonful of salsa, and red pepper flakes. On the side, a handful of baby carrots and 5 or 6 cherry tomatoes.

Lately I've had to substitute wheat bread for the Romaine lettuce, because HEB has pulled the lettuce from their shelves due to 10 people in California and 7 people in Michigan getting sick.

ETA: The eggs and salsa look great

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Three eggs scrambled with some garlic powder and sea salt.

Two sausage patties and one hash brown.

The strange thing. I don't like bacon and have never cared for it. Bacon in this household gets used for beans or to keep chicken breast from drying out on the grill. The dogs get bacon. They like it I guess. They'll eat anything. Otherwise, I don't do bacon.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    My favorite breakfast is fried eggs sunny side up served on Wolferman's english muffun that has been split with a fork and toasted in the broiler then buttered.

Two or three slices of fried scrapple and the same amount of fried cornmeal mush, buttered of course.

Wolferman's is a Kansas City area bakery that used to be a major grocery store in the area.

You can make your own mush but growing up Merry's was premade.

Scrapple can be ordered on line from several makers.

That was breakfast every day during high school football season in the '60.

Now I order the makings as an anual C hristmas gift to me.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I usually skip breakfast during the week.
    If I do have some, its breakfast tacos from the tacaria down the road from work.

Weekends I do a family breakfast... bacon, eggs, hash browns, biscuits...or pancakes depending on what the kiddos want.

What I really like is going to Dennys ...dinner or breakfast & on their $4 menu they have sausage gravy over a biscuit, 2 eggs over medium & hashbrowns scattered. That's some yummy stuff right there.

Them eggs looks tasty...I'd hit it

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    Im just a breakfast guy. Mornin, noon, night, doesnt matter. Type?...doesnt matter. Bacon and eggs, waffles, SOS, all good,

I start at 7, do rounds and operations etc. About 9:00 it starts to set in on me and its time to refuel. One of the recent places is a new taquria thats opened. I love chorizo and theirs is really good. Also hand made corn tortillas and gorditas. Man-o-man, good stuff.

One of my favorites is at "The Egg & I" (big cities) I think its called "Parisian Benedict", Eggs benedict on a croissant, real home fried taters, Mmmmm.
    They do good...well well worth it.

Last edited:

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Lately my mornings have been short on time so I put my cereal in a red solo cup and drink/eat it. Then a breakfast 240 cal shake.

Otherwise I’m all about my thick cut baked, dark roast coffee, and a side

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I get up at about 8am and "read the paper" online like always. That keeps me attached into World happenings.

At 10am, Jake the Wonder Dog starts reminding me that it's doggie food time. He gets his food, then I cook mine.

The menu includes a 2 (Jumbo) egg omelet with a mountain of ham in it. Three minutes in the microwave then piling cheese before closing, makes a great omelet! Sometimes, I add a couple of tube biscuits.

By then, it's almost lunch time, so I skip lunch and run around town until dinner time with the omelet as fuel.

I use a plastic omelet maker from Wally World.

Flash

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Taquria?
    Denny?

Tha hell?
    Sometimes I dont feel like cooking... I know I'm not the only one...lol.

Speaking of tacaria's you know you found a good one if the can make chillakillas (sp) I spelt it like its pronounced...lol.

Its salsa, tortilla chips, eggs & you can add chicken or beef cooked like a skillet...I happen to like chicken added to mine.

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    Most days I eat 2 breakfast meals

One before I go to the gym and one afterwards
    They generally add up to about 750 calories

Most days it's a whole wheat English muffin with either honey or peanut butter on it and a protein shake.

Today I went for 4 scrambed eggs, shredded cheese and my homemade salsa
    Right now that's about my favorite breakfast food.

What do you eat for breakfast?

View attachment 155329
    Three heaping tablespoonsful of large-curd cottage cheese sprinkled with Lawry's® seasoned salt. Yep, that's my breakfast.

Top Bottom