• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Love me some breakfast any time of the day or night! I prefer savory over sweet, as things like waffles with butter syrups or jellies put me in a food coma.

What’s breakfast without eggs? Poached eggs done right being my favorite. Poached on toast, on corned beef hash, with bacon or sausage! The top of the poached egg pyramid has to be Eggs Benedict or any of the other like on a English muffin.
    3D49DEA2-F284-4BDD-ADE0-FD2D159AB5F4.jpeg

I use to make them until the old poaching pan caused Tourette’s in me! Before the move I bought a new poaching pan. Now the wife throws down once a week! No wonders here why I’m fat!
    Gun Zone Deals

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    It's hard to find a good old American breakfast anywhere around here. I finally got a flattop so now I can do omelets hash browns etc. I cooked over 35 yrs. And all the restaurants I worked I loved to do breakfast the best..
    We are going to either move or remodel the house but momma gave in I'm getting a commercial kitchen. Broiler flattop 6eye stove convection oven..
    But the floor is key..
    Concrete with a 3.5in drain on a sloped floor hose and go

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Anyone remember the Pitt Grill restaurants? They were one of the best places to have breakfast, and you could have breakfast any time of the day.

When I still lived at home, my stepmom always made a HUGE breakfast every Saturday and Sunday morning. It was like a breakfast buffet at our house!
    I ate there once. Friend of mines uncle ate there all the time, so it was to be avoided.

One of the Mexican places was in what now is Mario’s Mexican Grill was were I ate a lot of breakfasts.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Fry up some ground sausage (the Whataburger brand sausage is pretty good, or Owens hot). Scramble eggs in the skillet and add some chopped jalapenos and Tillamook cheddar.

Served with wife's homemade sourdough bread toasted.

Or wrap up in homemade flour tortillas adding some picante.

Breakfast or supper.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    My sausage, egg and cheese biscuit is pretty easy. I usually make homemade biscuits for mine, but on occasion, will use the canned ones. The flaky Grands are the one I like for canned biscuits.

I fry the egg until the yolk is solid. I make a pretty decent sized sausage patty that is larger than the biscuit. I place a slice of pepperjack cheese on the patty right after it come out of the skillet from cooking. Still has plenty of heat to melt the cheese. Top it with the fried egg, and it's ready to eat.

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    Anybody near Coldspring? If so, try out the Paradise Cafe downtown. They have a "Country Eggs Benedict" that is orgasmic! Split a biscuit, sausage patty on each half, egg of you r choice on each half. cover with sausage gravy, Add a side of home fries and the pusher of your choice.

Just writing about it, excuse me while I go have e cigarettes'

Top Bottom