• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sucker76

Don't let the username fool you
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 15, 2015
    Lake Jackson
    Watching it on the news now. Still nothing of substance. Three life flight helicopters have landed in the parking lot and waiting.

sucker76

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 15, 2015
    Lake Jackson
    UNCONFIRMED FROM NEWS:
    Supposedly the kid threw some type of explosive in the room before entering and shooting. Bomb squad is investigating another explosive device left behind.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    There's mention of a fire alarm going off.

Got to wonder, a shooter that was thinking would pull the fir alarm causing students to be instructed to exit the rooms/bldg.

Hundreds of kids packed in a hallway....

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    ....and Im in Pearland this morning about 20 miles away. The Medic in me wants to go!
    After watching this for an hour, I just now snapped to the fact that I am employed by the company that provides the county mental health services for this coverage area. (it’s the in county next to the county where I live). Kid shooter would not have been any client of mine; however maybe we will be tasked with providing some mental health trauma care to the students? I already texted my other therapist college asking if she heard anything.

sucker76

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 15, 2015
    Lake Jackson

Got to wonder, a shooter that was thinking would pull the fir alarm causing students to be instructed to exit the rooms/bldg.

A kid interviewed this morning said a student, not the gunman, pulled the alarm when he saw the person holding a gun. New reports my wife is watching says a teacher pulled the fire alarm.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016

I’m hearing a student pulled the fire alarm when he saw the gunman walking down the hall to try to get people to evacuate.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    And here’s another reason why I homeschool, several students are saying that the teacher was telling them, “now line up out here, stay put,” when the kids’ instincts were saying “get away, run into the woods.”

If I had kids in public school, I would tell them, “if you feel unsafe and it’s safe to go, DON’T listen to authority and GTFO of there at any cost.”

Top Bottom