• ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

Fwiw, my "miniature darling" is armed to the teeth & WILL shoot to kill (a lot faster than I will.) should anyone unlawfully enter our condo.
    Sicilian women are not known for their mercy, when defending hearth & home.

yours, satx

yours, satx
    Capitol Armory ad

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    I notice that Brian Kilmeade is filling in for Tucker tonight...wonder if Tucker took the night off and is sitting in the bushes wearing a ghille suit?
    Brian said Tucker & fam are on vacation. Not sure if planned or unplanned, but my guess would be unplanned. Tucker did a phone interview right after the into.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Brian said Tucker & fam are on vacation. Not sure if planned or unplanned, but my guess would be unplanned. Tucker did a phone interview right after the into.
    Okay, I missed the first few minutes of the show.

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    That wouldn't turn out to well around here...

If you notice it does not happen in many places with good gun laws. Hell during 2015 and 2016 you may recall only one of those black lives matter riots occured in teh south. It was in charlotte and it was not lasting very long. People were very aware it would not end well. I have heard of ministers and preachers warning the thugs about what would be waiting for them if they take that circus to the suburbs

The left has been doing this crap for some times. Maxine waters ( low iq) even called for it and it is not being called out. Lots of white liberals, in white neighborhoods even voted democrat after seeing this mob crap. Maybe they will change their tune when it comes to them.

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    I would think even in DC there is a reasonable self defese law. I know in many states there would be a huge tax burden lifted if those thugs pulled that crap with what would happen.

What is ironic is there was some nazi guy that was harrasing a jewish woman in montanta online and she is suing. Now a judge ruled that the person encouraging posting of her address and phone numbers on facebook was not freedom of speech. What is the diference here? Seems something should be done and people should be sued. These anifa thugs need a hard lesson in force and they will learn their place.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Honestly, all these anonymous violence preachers couldn’t hold their own in a spitball fight.

Yep, catch someone like this one coming out of their home alone, just you and him and watch how loud and "committed to the cause" he is. Besides not being willing to fight for what he believes in I'm willing to bet his next move is on the phone calling 911 from inside his home. The irony of this is that he wrote an article (I'm not going to link) in Rolling Stone titled "6 Ideas for a Cop Free World"

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    I'm not afraid of antifa or Joseph alcoff. I invite them to come over just walk right in Uninvited by the way my name is Don and I live in a House it's kind of large and painted white the address is 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue come on by.

Top Bottom