• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    Fox News reported the dog owner actually claimed the dog as an emotional support animal.
    After the dog went all bitey the pos actually tried to escape but was tracked down. She hasn't been charged as of this am. Per fox news

Last edited:

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    F-ing pop-up ads won't allow me to read the article.
    Anyway, "emotional support animal" - that's such BS!
    On the other side of the coin - I imagine the child was taunting the poor dog and the parents failed to correct thier child's behavior. I say that child's parents should be the ones getting euthenized!

craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    A Montgomery County court on Friday began a hearing that will determine the fate of a pitbull who earlier this month mauled a 3-year-old child inside a Spring restaurant, with prosecutors arguing that the girl’s injuries were serious enough that the dog should be euthanized.

Officials identified Jennifer Romano, a 46-year-old area woman, as the owner of Kingston, a white and brown Staffordshire Bull Terrier who on Jan. 9 lunged and bit Ronin Waldroup’s face at the Loose Caboose restaurant. Romano fled with Kingston and blamed the child, according to witnesses and the Waldroup family, who say the attack was unprovoked.
    Looks like she has had a problem with her dog b4

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    "Emotional Support" animals are bullshit. There needs to be hard & fast rules on service animals - documentation required + high visibility "Service Animal" vests, and businesses should be able to question the validity and role of the animal - that emotional support shit along with everyone's fear about running afoul of the ADA has lead to far too many animals in public places and spaces that shouldn't be there. Service dogs should be strictly limited to only those that absolutely need a highly trained dog to assist for medical reasons, and if you don't have a valid reason the business should be able to kick you right the hell out along with your "emotional support" animal with zero reprisal.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Looks like she has had a problem with her dog b4
    I think it was a different dog.
    The first was put down.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    047cd8ac4dfc3e934ca0bbd28725dbc9.jpg

Vicious beasts both of um. LOL.
    Id bet the kid had something to do with it.
    Ive had people approach mine in public and get right down in their face.
    I tell um that such behavior IS NOT advisable with any unknown animal.

Dogs have personal space just like people and get right up in one’s is not good especially a strange to you animal be it 4 or 2 legged one.

IF you take YOUR animal out into the GP YOU better maintain control of it and be aware of what/who is in its space 100% of the time.
    Because with a dog just as with a lil kid it only takes a split second for them to get in to something they shouldnt.

Unfortunately this poor dog will likely pay with her life because the owner and the kid(parents mainly) allowed this event to take place.

Poor dog.

Euthanize the owner send me the dog.

BTW only DOG in my 60 yrs that attempted to become aggressive and bite me was a fucking chihuahua.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    99% of the time, you can trace these events and bad "bad dogs" right back to the owners of the dogs. Dogs are a product of their environment and how the dog owners treat their dogs.

Yes, the dog did the deed, but only because the dog's owner is an idiot.
    First, I have many friends with pit bulls and they are gentle friendly dogs so before people jump on me about their pits, I don't hate the dogs. The issue though is genetics. There are dogs bred to hunt, herd, fight, defend, and just cuddle. My Boston terrier is a born lap dog. My Corgi is a watch dog and nothing gets by his hearing. Never tried to see how he was at herding cattle. Pits genetically were bred to fight. Sure, training has a lot to do with it but the genetics are there. The most fatal dog attacks in 2019 were pit bulls. What does it mean, obviously genetics as well as training play a role but I can tell you my Boston terrier can never be trained to act like a mean pit bull.
    I did have a mean chihuahua mix.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    "Emotional Support" animals are bullshit. There needs to be hard & fast rules on service animals - documentation required + high visibility "Service Animal" vests, and businesses should be able to question the validity and role of the animal - that emotional support shit along with everyone's fear about running afoul of the ADA has lead to far too many animals in public places and spaces that shouldn't be there. Service dogs should be strictly limited to only those that absolutely need a highly trained dog to assist for medical reasons, and if you don't have a valid reason the business should be able to kick you right the hell out along with your "emotional support" animal with zero reprisal.
    But then only criminals will have emotional support animals.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    F-ing pop-up ads won't allow me to read the article.
    Anyway, "emotional support animal" - that's such BS!
    On the other side of the coin - I imagine the child was taunting the poor dog and the parents failed to correct thier child's behavior. I say that child's parents should be the ones getting euthenized!
    "Emotional support animals" are not covered by ADA and have the same restrictions as any other pet. Had a small argument with a restaurant employee when he didn't make the dog leave...

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Dogs are like people, some are shit heads & some are cool. Also depends on the owners raising of the dog...just like raising kids. The 3 most vicious dog breeds ive encountered have been chihuahuas, pomeranians & dachshunds.
    I have always taught my kids at an early age to not put their face in a dogs face. I went to school with a girl that got bit by a germanshepard. The K9s left scars up & down both sides of here mouth.

We have a pit/boxer mix we rescued that loves people & the schnoodle mix she grew up with. Other dogs & critters not so much. There have been a few times she has taken to other dogs as friendly. My buddy has 2 pit male mixes she gets along with. And the old neighbors had a palmerian that she liked. But other than that shes not been too friendly to other dogs.

When she was a puppy 6-8 months we used to try taking her to the dog park & she would try to fight the bigger dogs... so we had to stop going. I think she felt threatened by the bigger dogs. She was found abandoned as a tiny puppy & didnt grow up with a litter.

Shes a pillow pit
    Pillow Pit 2.jpg

Last edited:

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    The lady in the article clearly was trying to skirt the rules after the issue she had with her previous dog attacking someone.

Hate to see kids get bit, hope she recovers with not to many facial scars. It can definitely affect a girls self-esteem.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    The lady in the article clearly was trying to skirt the rules after the issue she had with her previous dog attacking someone.

Hate to see kids get bit, hope she recovers with not to many facial scars. It can definitely affect a girls self-esteem.

Pit bulls are not a "support animal" or a service dog.

My pit, "Bandit" isn't aggressive by any measure, but he is protective of his territory, and the wife and I. He's also cautious of strangers.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Dogs are like people, some are shit heads & some are cool. Also depends on the owners raising of the dog...just like raising kids. The 3 most vicious dog breeds ive encountered have been chihuahuas, pomeranians & dachshunds.
    I have always taught my kids at an early age to not put their face in a dogs face. I went to school with a girl that got bit by a germanshepard. The K9s left scars up & down both sides of here mouth.

We have a pit/boxer mix we rescued that loves people & the schnoodle mix she grew up with. Other dogs & critters not so much. There have been a few times she has taken to other dogs as friendly. My buddy has 2 pit male mixes she gets along with. And the old neighbors had a palmerian that she liked. But other than that shes not been to friendly to other dogs.

When she was a puppy 6-8 months we used to try taken her to the dog park & she would try to fight the bigger dogs... so we had to stop going. I think she felt threatened by the bigger dogs. She was found abandoned as a tiny puppy & didnt grow up with a litter.

Shes a pillow pit
    View attachment 242089

Sounds like mine. She lives with her brother and all is good she is boss (white one). She is 12 now. Rescued from Austin pound at 2. They said I couldn’t adopt her she was on death row. I old um BS to have her spayed and Id be back next day to pick her up.
    Here we are 10yrs later.
    She has had another older female sibling (x’s dog) when she was here she was boss. At that time she had two other male siblings as well one pit one boxer.
    She does not take to other female dogs period. Male dogs some times just depends. She took to Astro like a duck to water when they were introduced. When I was married we had four dogs.
    At times Charli Bevo and Turbo(x’s also) would tangle. Trust me 2 pits and a boxer in a scuffle is not a fun thing to bust up.
    No quit in any of um. Came home once to blood 2 ft up the walls and 3 busted up mutts. Who knows what lit um off.

As a kid my Dad was attacked and bit by a German Sheppard while he and mom were on a walk. Just ran out of a yard and came straight at Mom.

ALL my dogs are rescues.
    They choose me most times.
    Except Astro as far as choosing goes he was in Houston and my sis was in a Greyhound rescue program she was sent info on him he was also to be putdown next day. Well 3yrs later here we are.

BOTH are 70lb lap dogs.

d30353aca97dd25e9549c5afe16bc4d2.jpg

My buddy Bevo lost to cancer in 16.
    He was 13ish rescued via a friend at A&M in 2003 he was maybe 2. Hence I had name him Bevo
    1561881400a991a16940277fd762f62f.jpg

ChoCho
    9a8f1fd96c3eb23f582c7c3fbea3fa88.jpg

Astro
    9a492751759fd91a2bb7df074ef1b112.jpg

320a3f6b00f5f13ed266635fe3e1e76b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Top Bottom