• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    is that a pitbull? If it is then wtf is this thing?

One of these is what attacked that girl and also what I am talking about when we have aggressive strays. Your dog looks way different View attachment 242296 :

Looks more like American Pit... aka rednose pit. Verses american staffordshire terrier. Staffies usually have a bigger body a blockier head. American Pitbull terriers tend to be more lean & not as blocky of a head.

Liberty is a pit boxer mix. She dont have that Staffie physique...lol.

Last edited:

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Looks more like American Pit... aka rednose pit. Verses american staffordshire terrier. Staffies usually have a bigger body a blockier head. American Pitbull terriers tend to be more lean & not as blocky of a head.

Liberty is a pit boxer mix. She dont have that Staffie physique...lol.

Gotcha. Definitely looks more boxer than pitbull

Jack Ryan

Mr. Medium
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2016
    Eseldorf
    My brother's Rottweiler was my niece's babysitter until she got old and passed away. I'd bet money you couldn't have gotten within 50 feet of them without getting torn to shreds!
    Bet what ever you want. Just bet your OWN FACE on it, not someone else on it.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    In another context I'd possibly agree, but we have three parts of this story that cause the argument to immediately fail.
    1. Fake as hell 'Service animal' claim.
    2. Previous conviction and 1.3 MILLION DOLLAR award for the same issue (her dog mauling a person) which she has allegedly not paid a dime on.
    3. Fleeing the scene.
    Personally, I have no clue what actually transpired at the time and neither does anyone reading that article. Just what the writer wants you to know.
    Whether the dog is or is not a service animal is irrelevant as to provoked or not.
    As is what happened in another incident.
    I have seen innocent people leave the scene of accidents or crimes. Just because they were guilty before does not mean they are now.
    And just because one dog was does not mean they are all guilty.

I feel just as sorry for the kid as anyone. But if the dog is innocent, killing it will not help the kid or anyone else.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Bet what ever you want. Just bet your OWN FACE on it, not someone else on it.

Well Jack, I put more faith and trust in animals than I do most people. People will stab you in the back to save their own reputation, cheat you, or on you. lie to your face, steal and rob you blind and just generally act like douchebags because they can. Never had my dogs ever do such things.

So yeah, I'd bet my life on one of my dogs over the vast majority of people, any day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Personally, I have no clue what actually transpired at the time and neither does anyone reading that article. Just what the writer wants you to know.
    I did more digging, there's indeed a pattern here. Not just with this dog, but a previous one (Gus) who has since been put down. I want to be clear the pattern is with the woman's behavior, the dog is just an animal. The responsibility falls to the owner.

Whether the dog is or is not a service animal is irrelevant as to provoked or not.
    Here's where I think you're off the mark entirely. I mention 'service animal' because it was clear this dog was not, and its owner was applying that status to the animal for her own benefit. A true service animal would have ignored any "provocations" from a child. Honestly, any insinuation a 3 year old carries the responsibility to not "provoke" an attack from a dog (or from a person for that matter), while at a restaurant, is simply mind blowing.

As is what happened in another incident.
    I have seen innocent people leave the scene of accidents or crimes. Just because they were guilty before does not mean they are now.
    Wow. There is just no way to explain away fleeing the scene of a crime you were not only involved in, but responsible for. You can distance yourself if there is a situation where your safety is in question, but that is clearly not what happened here. She fled, and never reported it. She was hoping to disappear. Thankfully she was tracked down and is being forced to accept responsibility.

And just because one dog was does not mean they are all guilty.
    I'm more of the opinion that owner shouldn't be in the business of "rehabilitating" dogs. She should not have brought that dog there. She should not have done many things. I don't blame the dog, I blame the person responsible for the dog.

I feel just as sorry for the kid as anyone. But if the dog is innocent, killing it will not help the kid or anyone else.
    The dog isn't innocent or guilty in my mind. The dog is a dog. It won't stand trial, it won't be incarcerated. It will be put down because that's the only legal remedy provided by the law.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    In such cases, the dog is put down because others have deemed the animal as dangerous. The real parties involved that are dangerous are the owners of these dogs.

A drunk driver changing vehicles doesn't make him any less of a drunk, or any less of a danger to other drivers on the road.

What needs to happen,is putting the owner of the dog down, as in arrested, prosecuted and incarcerated in prison for felonies.

Top Bottom