Breed of peace tore girls face to pieces

MTA89

CEO of White Privilege INC.
TGT Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Texoma
Good looking fur faces ya got. Good on you for taken some of em off death row. Not many folks would do that.

We love our Liberty, theres a few members on here that have met her & loved her. Shes definitely a lap dog.

View attachment 242092
Your dog breed of peace better not bite me lmao jk shes a good looking dog

Texas45

Dec 10, 2020
Not where you are
Good looking fur faces ya got. Good on you for taken some of em off death row. Not many folks would do that.

We love our Liberty, theres a few members on here that have met her & loved her. Shes definitely a lap dog.

View attachment 242092
Liberty is beautiful.

Mine LOVE (I wont say all) most people straight away.

I will say dogs usually sense people better than people do.
Bevo pissed on my now Xs foot the first time she walked in door with me.
Went up to her very calmly greeted sniffed and proceeded to let loose on her sandaled foot.
I shoulda listened to him.

I do listen to them much closer now when new visitors arrive trust me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EZ-E

Jo & the Ho gotta go!!!!
TGT Supporter
May 4, 2017
Middle of no where
Liberty is beautiful.

Mine LOVE (I wont say all) most people straight away.

I will say dogs usually sense people better than people do.
Bevo pissed on my now Xs foot the first time she walked in door with me.
Went up to her very calmly greeted sniffed and proceeded to let loose on her sandaled foot.
I shoulda listened to him.

Gotta love mans best friend. Sometimes they have just a little better sense of people. I guess they just sense the "assholeness" in them.

CodyK

Sep 5, 2019
Houston
I understand support animals for those who may truly need one. But the only thing you have to do to get your dog recognized as a “support animal” is fill out a form on the internet and print it out. And I’m not even sure if you have to do that. My daughter has a corgi mutt mix, that is a nippy barking a-hole. She went online and filled out a form and they sent her a doggie vest that says support animal so she can, I guess, legally take it where ever she wants! Ever since this China flu has taken over, most of the employees of my company work from home. But there are a handful that still come to the office every day, and over half of them have a dog with them now! If it wasn’t so bad for my snakes, I would LOVE to take one of my pythons to work just to piss them off!

Nestathebesta

Jun 9, 2020
Dallas
this one I found tied to tree at intersection with bag of food poured on ground next to him at around 3 months. He is a total hell raiser as you can see.

My last 3 dogs have been pure or mixed pits... I 100% agree dogs, like almost everything, are a product of their environment. My little cousins have attempted to ride him with 0 issues... but have known some I was always ready to protect myself against.

They need to crack down on fact I can get him a vest and a emotional support “badge” online for $200... granted I have enough sense that no matter how much I love him he is still a dog and I’d never bring him to a restaurant or store
A5600B24-6FCD-406B-96C5-057C3E5BE5D1.png

Texas45

Dec 10, 2020
Not where you are
this one I found tied to tree at intersection with bag of food poured on ground next to him at around 3 months. He is a total hell raiser as you can see.

My last 3 dogs have been pure or mixed pits... I 100% agree dogs, like almost everything, are a product of their environment. My little cousins have attempted to ride him with 0 issues... but have known some I was always ready to protect myself against.

They need to crack down on fact I can get him a vest and a emotional support “badge” online for $200... granted I have enough sense that no matter how much I love him he is still a dog and I’d never bring him to a restaurant or store View attachment 242095
Cute little couch potato.

Charli loves home depot and lowes.
She says Bass pro is ok.
I dont take her in restaurants and only on occasion to the others.

Socialization is KEY if you plan to take your fur ball in public start young and teach um acceptable behavior. You know like a kid. Oh wait some kids need taught that more than dogs around these parts.

oldag

TGT Addict
Feb 19, 2015
Some folks are awfully quick to blame the kid. Unprovoked dog attacks do occur.

Shelter dogs can be particularly prone to this. Poor dogs have been out trying to survive on their own, going though who knows what. And that means they may have a different view of what constitutes a threat as compared to a dog raised in a loving family. Taking on a shelter dog is a noble thing, but realistically it carries risk. Before someone jumps on their high horse, risk does not mean every shelter dog does this. But the risk is there. I have seen it happen personally.

Charlie

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 19, 2008
Kerr County
Anybody

They need to crack down on fact I can get him a vest and a emotional support “badge” online for $200... granted I have enough sense that no matter how much I love him he is still a dog and I’d never bring him to a restaurant or store View attachment 242095
Anybody that would tie a dog to a tree and leave it ....................... needs to also be tied to that tree by their gonads!!

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion
Drockton Bullion

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads