Breed of peace tore girls face to pieces

Spcwolf

Apr 16, 2013
Conroe tx
For those of you blaming a toddler for the actions of a animal need to get your head checked.

Restaurants are for humans, not animals.

About 2 years ago on Halloween a neighbor got drunk, her two pit bulls got out of the house and started chasing little kids in the street, essentially cornering them against cars and whatever else.

Maybe we should just blame the kids by a lot of the discussion here.

**** all of that, I will shoot your damn dog if it threatens my kids, blame my kid all you want. I will always choose a human life over a animal.

Last edited:

Texas45

Dec 10, 2020
Not where you are
For those of you blaming a toddler for the actions of a animal need to get your head checked.

About 2 years ago on Halloween a neighbor got drunk, her two pit bulls got out of the house and started chasing little kids in the street, essentially cornering them against cars and whatever else.

**** all of that, I will shoot your damn dog if it threatens my kids, blame my kid all you want. I will always choose a human life over a animal.
Again this situation is due to the OWNERS ACTIONS. Yes the dogs were being dogs and I agree to the point of people over dog. Same as the OPs article owner made the decision to take animal in restaurant but animal pays for it.

However pigeon holing a breed because of bad decisions (for the most part) by the owners is like doing same with say all muslims are terrorists etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spcwolf

Apr 16, 2013
Conroe tx
Again this situation is due to the OWNERS ACTIONS. Yes the dogs were being dogs and I agree to the point of people over dog. Same as the OPs article owner made the decision to take animal in restaurant but animal pays for it.

However pigeon holing a breed because of bad decisions (for the most part) by the owners is like doing same with say all muslims are terrorists etc.

Well like the problem with Muslims and pitbulls is a pattern, a track record, a long documented history of unnecessary unprovoked violence.

My point still stands.

Texas45

Dec 10, 2020
Not where you are
Well like the problem with Muslims and pitbulls is a pattern, a track record, a long documented history of unnecessary unprovoked violence.

My point still stands.
So does mine.
I recall Dobies German Sheppards
Rotties all being flavor of the week for aggressive dogs.

All dogs like all kids are only as smart as their Master or Parents.

I most cases when one or the other gets its ass in a crack the root cause can be traced to the sperm donor/ ezback oven or the dog owner.

Spcwolf

Apr 16, 2013
Conroe tx
So does mine.
I recall Dobies German Sheppards
Rotties all being flavor of the week for aggressive dogs.

All dogs like all kids are only as smart as their Master or Parents.

I most cases when one or the other gets its ass in a crack the root cause can be traced to the sperm donor/ ezback oven or the dog owner.

You can choose to ignore the past history of breeding this animal for its aggressive characteristics all you want.

But the facts are as they are.

Texas45

Dec 10, 2020
Not where you are
You can choose to ignore the past history of breeding this animal for its aggressive characteristics all you want.

But the facts are as they are.
You should head your own advice and actually research um.
Yes brits did use them to fight BEARS.
When they came to America their original use was NOT FIGHTING anything. IDIOTS did that part.

It wasn’t until the mid eighteen hundreds, shortly before the American Civil War, when British immigrants started bringing their pit bull terriers to The United States of America. It was during this time when the pit bull terrier was renamed to the American pit bull. Where in the United Kingdom, the pit bull was forced to fight in death pits, in The United States, the dog was given a more calm life where it was used primarily as a sheep and cattle herder. The animal was trained as a guard dog to protect farm animals and was even taught how to hunt.

During this period, the image of pit bulls changed in America. People grew to love pit bulls, especially children. A myth started known as the “Nanny dog” myth where pit bulls would nanny children. This is, of course, false. But it illustrates how people loved the pit bull terrier.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
Nov 7, 2015
Some years back, I saw a video of two German Polzei shooting their 9mm pistols into a pit and it absorbed many rounds without even flinching before it finally slumped to the ground and it was still kicking.

I think a .44 Magnum wouldn't be too much gun when one of these things goes off it rocker and starting killing and maiming humans.

Axxe55

Just me and the dog.
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!

Just curious. How much provoking, prodding and aggravation would you take from another person before you snapped? How would you react, to a complete stranger running up to you, and grabbing you and hugging you? You're making an assumption and placing blame without knowing all the facts or the history of the dog, it's owner, or the little girl.

It's real easy to group a pit bull into a group, then label them a bad dog breed, just because of the actions of one dog, or several that because of their owner's being idiots. Isn't that what we gun owners go through every time some idiot goes off the rails and shoots up a school full of children? Aren't all gun owners lumped into that group, just because of a few idiots? Aren't law abiding gun owners punished with more gun control and restrictions because of one, or several idiots that used guns in criminal manner? But you think it's fair to group all pit bulls as being dangerous?

SGT Dave

Very Tired
Sep 5, 2012
Kyle, TX
Just curious. How much provoking, prodding and aggravation would you take from another person before you snapped? How would you react, to a complete stranger running up to you, and grabbing you and hugging you? You're making an assumption and placing blame without knowing all the facts or the history of the dog, it's owner, or the little girl.

It's real easy to group a pit bull into a group, then label them a bad dog breed, just because of the actions of one dog, or several that because of their owner's being idiots. Isn't that what we gun owners go through every time some idiot goes off the rails and shoots up a school full of children? Aren't all gun owners lumped into that group, just because of a few idiots? Aren't law abiding gun owners punished with more gun control and restrictions because of one, or several idiots that used guns in criminal manner? But you think it's fair to group all pit bulls as being dangerous?
But there's zero evidence the little girl did anything. It's really weird that so many people are making the assumption that the dog wouldn't do anything unless the kids was first terrorizing him in some way. Especially considering the fact that this dog owner has a history of her dog's viscously mauling people and animals.

Yes, kids can be obnoxious and annoying, but you know what they don't do? Bite people's faces off.

If this lady shot a kid in the face due to a negligent discharge, and then fled the scene. And if you found out this is the third time she accidentally shot someone, I think we'd all agree she's not qualified to own a gun. I'm not saying ban the breed; I'm saying this woman lacks the personal responsibility to own one.

Plus, there's zero reason to bring any animal into a restaurant or store unless you're blind. If you can't emotionally go out in public without your dog, or snake, or peacock, you need to just stay home and order a pizza.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion
Drockton Bullion

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads