• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    So, I got the idea earlier today when txdarkhorse said we shoukd come drink beer at my house. My dad and I have taken up beer brewing as a hobby. Who would be interested in coming over, and learning how to brew and taste beer? The cost would be about 3-5 dollars a person to help cover material costs. It would be limited to 5-10 people. Each person could bring their favorite craft beer to try out, and you will get to at some point take home what we brewed. Would anyone be interested?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
    Gun Zone Deals

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Like I said if we were closer to each other I'd definitely be in. Want to get into it someday, one of the best things about being stationed in So Cal was the incredible amounts of micro breweries and how big it is there. If you ever get to the San Diego area I highly recommend a food joint called Pizza Port, the food is good and they brew all beer in house with an awesome selection, won't find Budweiser or any "known" beers there just theirs.

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Hmmmmm, Got a guy in the CAF that brings " test" batches to work days for "Judging". :banana:I can't stand much of the Over The Counter stuff. When are you thinking? Since you are in the neighbor hood.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom