DK Firearms

Brigitte Gabriel gives this woman more than she asked for :)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    My head's never been up my ass......buddy. If you had reading comprehension greater than that of a third grader, or average Liberal you would have noted that I do take moderate Muslims at face value. I also noted the paucity of moderate Muslims L-E-A-D-E-R-S ( I said it slowly to ensure you understand this point) speaking out. Muslim LEADERS are noticeably absent from the world stage denouncing the radicals.

You tout a hundred moderate Muslims speaking out against the Radicals somehow as proof of Muslims condemnation of their more radical brothers? How about the videos of tens of thousands of "moderate" Muslims celebrating the fall of the World Trade center? Unfortunately, your head is so far up Obama's ass that every time you belch he farts.
    Gun Zone Deals

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    WOW... I want to hug that woman on the panel and tell her how much I respect and admire her intelligence, common sense, strength, and absolute truthful candidness. BRAVO!!!

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    My head's never been up my ass......buddy. If you had reading comprehension greater than that of a third grader, or average Liberal you would have noted that I do take moderate Muslims at face value. I also noted the paucity of moderate Muslims L-E-A-D-E-R-S ( I said it slowly to ensure you understand this point) speaking out. Muslim LEADERS are noticeably absent from the world stage denouncing the radicals.

You tout a hundred moderate Muslims speaking out against the Radicals somehow as proof of Muslims condemnation of their more radical brothers? How about the videos of tens of thousands of "moderate" Muslims celebrating the fall of the World Trade center? Unfortunately, your head is so far up Obama's ass that every time you belch he farts.

So because the leaders are silent, the rest of them don't matter? Have you ever considered that maybe they're silent because they don't want to risk getting blown to hell, shot up or decapitated on international TV? Yeah, the ones that actually -are- speaking out have giant steel balls, but I can understand why others look at what the outspoken guys are dealing with and say "Y'know what I'm just gonna keep this shit to myself and my congregation".

And yes, I do see the demonstration/protest I mentioned as the moderates protesting/condemning the actions of radicals - because that's the only fucking reason they were out there in the first place. To me it doesn't matter if it's a cleric/whatever the **** the word is, or if it's the fucking taxi driver downtown - condemnation is still condemnation, regardless of the source.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Actually if you can get past the PC mentality that we have embraced her argument is very valid. The peaceful majority who choose to bury their heads in the anuses, be they Germans, Russians, Christians or Muslims are irrelevant to the problem. They are irrelevant to the problem because they do nothing to help solve it. Its not that they don't matter as people, but they don't factor into solving the problem at hand. The same applies to people who watch criminals in their neighborhoods, but refuse to file complaints, show up at trials; yet complain that the cops cant keep them safe. Do they have valid reasons for their choices; sure but that does not change the value they bring to solving the problem. Which is zilch, nada, nichts, nothing.

There is no really good answer to how to fight an ideology as there will always be people who are crazy, and yes for the record I believe that ISIS/L Hamas are fucking crazy. Even so we need to protect ourselves from their crazy and that involves identifying and stopping those willing to do us harm by any means necessary including killing them wherever we find them. It does not include taking the feelings of those who idly stand by and watch us die into consideration. At the same time it doesn't mean that we wantonly target those who aren't taking action against us.

Top Bottom